• 3(current)
Release Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham
@master345:
you are using the gotham skin version on helix build and have a working live tv viewHuh
I don't use live tv function so explains why the skin works for me!
(2014-08-26, 18:29)keyboarder2k Wrote: The button for "get theme" from the TvTunes add on is shown on the info-panel for tv-series but not for movies (even the specific option in the tvtunes options is set).

Are there plans to add support for the artist slideshow add on?

Would it be possible to use random fanart/extrafanart for the home menu icons/backgrounds on movies/tv-shows?

Tvtunes fixed:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...7899d80247

Artist slideshow is already supported. To enable it go in skin settings->advanced->enable artist slideshow. Then, when in music playing full screen click on the head shaped icon on the top bar.

Random fanart/extrafanart in home added to my to-do list.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-08-27, 00:38)master345 Wrote: *Add opacity settings so fanart can be seen more clearly in views?
*Add a 'slim' list setting for list view? row height reduced / single line
*When you are watching something that has chapters and you press i the title is example: Superman 03 04:56:00 03/12
can you remove the chapter info on the info screen so it just says the title?
*Trailer button when looking through movie library
*Media totals for Movies TV Music etc on home screen
*Change XBMC logo to Kodi?

Also I am on Helix nightly and I am using your Gotham github release as it is the most recently updated and it works great. Should I be using master branch instead?

Opacity for fanart: not possible. The skin opacity and font colors has been carefully calibrated to show fanart and make text easily readable. If you want to see full color fanarts, in every view, just move focus to the extreme right or extreme bottom, and the opacity overlay will be removed.

Slim lists: added to my to-do list

Chapters: i think i'm going to add an option to disable them.

Trailer button: should be already included in Video info screen

Media totals: added to my to-do list

Kodi logo: will be included for the Helix release. Follow the development of Nebula for Helix in the master branch.

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks Tgx I look forward to seeing the changes!

Exciting!!
(2014-08-23, 11:47)a_user Wrote: don't know how to describe this feeling. It's caused by the fact that the focused image in the midle is just changing without any kind of smoothening animation. It just BAM and another image is there. And for me at least this feels extremly uncomfortable, even annoying.

i assume this may be a matter of taste but for me it doesn't fit into the rest very smoothly designed and animated skin.

Now transitions are smooth:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...8987f67565

Thanks

Tgx
Congratulation Tgx. Can't wait to see how it runs on my Rpi.
(2014-08-27, 12:51)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 11:47)a_user Wrote: don't know how to describe this feeling. It's caused by the fact that the focused image in the midle is just changing without any kind of smoothening animation. It just BAM and another image is there. And for me at least this feels extremly uncomfortable, even annoying.

i assume this may be a matter of taste but for me it doesn't fit into the rest very smoothly designed and animated skin.

Now transitions are smooth:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...8987f67565

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx, have you thought about a different menu option from the current?

maybe a menu off to the left or at the bottom of the screen?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2014-08-27, 18:37)hoopsdavis Wrote: Tgx, have you thought about a different menu option from the current?

I'm working on a vertical menu for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-08-27, 20:09)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 18:37)hoopsdavis Wrote: Tgx, have you thought about a different menu option from the current?

I'm working on a vertical menu for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to giving it a try

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I notice when using Helix and the skin's master branch I do not have the Yes and No settings in the Skin Settings. When I switch to gotham branch I do have the selectable settings.

I renamed master branch in my addons folder as: skin.nebula instead of leaving it as skin.nebula-master as I didnt want to redo my settings again.
Is this the issue or is it a bug anyone else is experiencing?
(2014-08-27, 20:48)master345 Wrote: I notice when using Helix and the skin's master branch I do not have the Yes and No settings in the Skin Settings. When I switch to gotham branch I do have the selectable settings.

I renamed master branch in my addons folder as: skin.nebula instead of leaving it as skin.nebula-master as I didnt want to redo my settings again.

The master branch is supposed to support xbmc current development.
However, i still have to apply the remaining 90% skin changes required for Helix.

The skin is so much new that only Gotham is supported for the time being.

I'm still working for a Helix release.

Thanks

Tgx
No problem Tgx.
nice incoming changes and updates.

but always keep in mind: no matter what folk is complaining (including me) it's your skin Wink

anyhow, hope i can give the new smoother animation soon a try.
(2014-08-27, 20:55)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 20:48)master345 Wrote: I notice when using Helix and the skin's master branch I do not have the Yes and No settings in the Skin Settings. When I switch to gotham branch I do have the selectable settings.

The master branch is supposed to support xbmc current development.
However, i still have to apply the remaining 90% skin changes required for Helix.

The skin is so much new that only Gotham is supported for the time being.

I'm still working for a Helix release.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx, one other question? Looking at your OSD image with the paused screen, I noticed you get the Info at the bottom as well as the the time and finish time at the top. Should I see this when I pause? All I get when I pause is the title above with the current and completion time.

Thanks in advance

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham3