Clean Install 13.2 - Most Artwork Not Showing
Hi,

I am running Win7-64-bit (sp1) with16GB RAM. My files are on an Internal HDD and the folder includes the [Title]-fanart.jpg, [Title]-poster.jpg, and [Title].nfo files.

This morning I did a clean install of 13.2 and upon scanning my files in (Local Info Only) only a few movies have the artwork showing. It is seemingly random as to which one's are showing artwork. Very few and mostly at the end of the alphabet. I attempted to refresh individual movies as well as rescan the drive - neither worked. I ran the installation again - nope.

Each space in Thumbnail View is blank. If I go to Movie Info>Choose Art the artwork is there (poster, fanart, thumb). If I select it and OK. It acts like it will be there, but it doesn't show.

Here's another thing: I also updated XBMC to 13.2 on the bedroom computer (Win7-64) that shares the same files via wired LAN. Not a clean install. Everything is there and working perfectly.

I will likely try another clean install next after lunch. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thank you.
A second clean install seems to have done the trick. Time consumed, but satisfied.

Thanks for those that had a look at my post.

Mark as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean Install 13.2 - Most Artwork Not Showing1