Win Glass List Edit
Since there is no rating box at the bottom of the screen in Glass List view, I was trying to change it so that the Rating shows up. What would I have to edit to add the rating box to the bottom right corner? If that is not possible, what do I have to edit to have Rating show instead of the Season - Episode under the title of the show?
I'd imagine you'd have to edit the ViewsGlassList.xml file. If you're on Windows it's: C:\users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\Addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\

You need to show hidden files/folders to find it.

Open another view (i.e. ViewsMultiplex) and look for the code to display Ratings and copy and paste it into the ViewsGlassList.xml

I added the spinning discart to the Multiplex view and that was how I did it, I'm sure your's would be similar with a bit of trial and error.

-Nik
Just in case anybody else is looking to add the Rating, just add the following to the bottom, before the </include>. This will put the Rating at the same spot as it is in the Media Labels bar, so when it slides out, it will overlap with the Rating in that.

<control type="group"><!-- Rating -->
<visible>Control.IsVisible(57)</visible>
<posx>320</posx>
<posy>647</posy>
<width>110</width>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Rating)</visible>
<control type="image">
<posx>5</posx>
<include>FlagImage</include>
<texture>flags/rating.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="label">