• 6(current)
[ALPHA] Unity
Looks very good!
trying it out
Hope you are still working on this skin, looks fantastic. I just noticed that watched indicators aren't showing up at all..
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2014-10-21, 03:45)hsus Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 08:59)kenada.ex Wrote: Great skin, have been using it now for a while, though had to make a couple of mods. Hope it continues to be worked on Smile

What mods? Why not share some screens and code? Smile

Nah mod prob isn't the right term, the changes are minor just little things like menu items etc
This is the best skin ever, it should be the new default for kodi. I hope you are continuing development.
I agree with Dimitriss this skin looks pretty awesome! will it be updated to work with KODIHuh
(2014-11-24, 18:45)RalphUp Wrote: I agree with Dimitriss this skin looks pretty awesome! will it be updated to work with KODIHuh facebook hack

Yep the skin is really cool! Big Grin
I really really hope so Nod
BEAUTIFUL SKIN!! KEEP THE GOOD WORK!!
+1 for Kodi support !
When I play a video I am missing the play controls(pause, play, etc), they just show up as a white rectangle? Anyone know how to fix that?
(2014-12-01, 19:54)987jayjay Wrote: When I play a video I am missing the play controls(pause, play, etc), they just show up as a white rectangle? Anyone know how to fix that?

Yes these are known errors. Someone has to pick-up development from here.
+2 for Kodi support !
Just an update about the skin...

After burning myself out coding I stopped for a few months, however I am now getting back into it.

The bad news is that Unity, as it was, won't be taken any further (for now at least), however I am working on something new which will incorporate elements of Unity.

If anyone wants to continue coding Unity and take it further then I am more than happy to provide all necessary files and any assistance.

Oh hope you're better, take care of yourself, excited to see this new project!
(2015-02-12, 20:15)Eddage Wrote: Just an update about the skin...

After burning myself out coding I stopped for a few months, however I am now getting back into it.

The bad news is that Unity, as it was, won't be taken any further (for now at least), however I am working on something new which will incorporate elements of Unity.

If anyone wants to continue coding Unity and take it further then I am more than happy to provide all necessary files and any assistance.

Get well. Sometimes it pays to focus on less projects!

May I suggest chucking your code on github?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi Eddage.
Love what you did with unity and persona. Do you plan to update persona for helix (with PVR support)? I tried it and it works expect littles things (virtual keyboard for exemple).
Anyway, can't wait to see your new project. Keep up the good work
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Unity7