Xbmc doesn't work
Hi everyone I have the 13.2 xbmc on my minix x8 but allot of things doesn't work for me
Not the live tv channels and if I want to see a movie in some ad on hi tell me the script failed
I buy the mini for xbmc and I can't see nothing and if i can see it not in hd
Has some result?
I need a movie with subtitles to Hebrew
Thanks for the helpers
Samoan place?
you would be better served posting this in the android sub-forum, along with a detailed description of what media format you are trying to watch (i.e. blu-ray rip, dvd rip, etc), as well as posting detailed debug logs to xbmclogs.com

Please keep in mind though that discussions about piracy addons (ie addons that allow you to stream full movies/tv shows) are not allowed on the official kodi (xbmc) forum, and will be deleted. To me it sounds like you are having problems with those types of addons, for which you won't get any help here.
But I have 13.2 not kodi
So what can I do with this problem my friend?
Thanks for the answer
...you should post this in the ANDROID sub forum as you are using an ANDROID OS.
But if I have xbmc problem, why not post it in xbmc forum?
It's not an XBMC, it's an addon problem!

Ask in the addon's sub forum and if you can't find one on here then it's not an official addon.

As for Live TV you do realise you need a tuner of some sort don't you?
Where I can find tuner?
And you can give me some forum for official addons?
Thank u
You need a piece of hardware called a Tuner Card (It let's you plug your cable tv directly into your computer) in order to watch live tv. You should spend 1-2 hours just browsing the forum and seeing what ALL of the categories are! All of the official addons can be found/downloaded WITHIN XBMC. There are other addons on these forums, but until you know EXACTLY what you want to do and have a working setup, I say don't mess with addons. Spend some time looking at the wiki on how to setup xbmc. You will save yourself a LOT of headaches if you read and go through things slowly until you have a grasp of what xbmc can do.
Add-ons Help and Support
Thank u

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc doesn't work0