• 2(current)
Release Maximinimalism (Kodi Helix)
Hi there,

love the clean simple interface.. very fast also, but is there any way you can add a custom favourite to the front screen ?

regards..
Thanks oksauce,

You'll need to add the favourite manually i'm afraid. See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=170839&page=38 for more details.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-11-23, 21:34)thedeadman Wrote: Thanks Takoi, will get these items fixed up asap. Thanks for reporting!
Thanks. Do you know why it isn't focusing the correct item though? It's still there and occurs only in this skin as far as I can see.

Another possible related and probably previously reported issue is that when you enter an empty directory (it correctly display in the background) but the spinner thing get stuck indefinitely.
There's been some recent helix additions btw. See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1839970

Would be great to get that and the 'hide foreign' button in.
Thanks for the heads up Takoi, i'll take a look at the new Helix stuff shortly

As for the focussed item issue, I suspect it's because i've set the default control for a group rather than a content listing. Maximinimalism handles viewtypes in a different way to most skins out there, but I'll take a look and see if I can't improve things.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thankyou for your advise and sorry for the late reply, been away..

Kind regards
Have been trying out compatible themes on my new OE'd Chromebox, & wanted to chime in my thanks for this great clean simple skin. Love having the control buttons visible during Party Mode, plus everything else . There's just enough eye candy, and functionality to make it easy to navigate to what you want. Much appreciated.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Thanks christoofar, appreciate it.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi,

some bugs:

a) it is impossible to hide the interface (playback controls) in music playback view (leave just the visualization). It always reappears.
b) visualization settings overlap with ok button (displays "addons" over "ok")
c) impossible to change presets of a running visualization (only to switch between different addons)
d) "reboot" > shutdowns my nuc

thanks!
Hi,

Above all GREAT skin, I really love the clean style. But I have a question; Is it possible to display notifications (updating library..., or updating addon '...') below one another instead of stacking them? I have a few addons running and when I start Kodi they tend to overlap. It would be great if you could make that possible.

Thanks!
I have searched high and low and can not figure out a way to get movie summary or plot summary or any info to display under the movie posters in CLIK! or Yiffy. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Just wanted to say its another great release.
Have 2 x Window PCs 2 X Linux Laptops and 3 x Raspberry Pis all running this skin (with some tweaks you helped me with previously).

Its fast and easy to set up across the board, clean and easy to use and works well on multiple screens (some other skins have resolution problems).

Many thanks!
@bighead85: That's awesome, thanks for your support and kind words.

@rytmask: Thanks - will investigate. Not sure about the reboot problem - might be something to do with your NUC? Does the same occur when using confluence?

@svenbravo7: I'd like stacking notifications too. I did try to sort that out a while back but I couldn't get it to work sensibly. I'll have another go.

@highestbid: It's a bit complicated i'm afraid, but do-able. You'll want to edit the file 1080i/viewsVideos.xml to do that. Look for the control group labelled ' <!--episode synopsis & thumb-->'. You'll need to create and position a new textbox control, populated using the infolabel $INFO[listitem.plot]. Add the new controls directly under the two image controls, making sure all new controls remain inside the parent group. There should be enough in that file to copy / paste / reverse engineer.

Have a go. If you get stuck, post your code and i'll sort you out.

On another note, I've just noticed that the posters on Yify etc are not sizing properly. I'll get that fixed up.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Great skin and thanks for the pointer. I'll try to chase it down. All of this is pretty new for an ol' COBOL programmer.
No worries. It's not hard once you get the hang of it - certainly much easier than COBOL!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maximinimalism (Kodi Helix)0