• 6(current)
Release Maximinimalism (Kodi Helix)
No problem. If there are any that i've missed, let me know and i'll get them fixed up for you.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Still loving this skin! Big Grin
Thanks! Hope all's going well in Plex-land!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-03-30, 13:59)thedeadman Wrote: Thanks! Hope all's going well in Plex-land!

Big Grin aye, 2 steps forward 1 step back hehe =O
Still by FAR my favorite skin on Kodi. Does everything I need and simply. Simply enough too for my wife and kids to navigate it without issue - which is a huge deal when "selling" XBMC/Kodi to them in the first place.

So thanks for the awesome skin!
Thanks dimforest, good to hear!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
first , i love ur skin ! checked all, and the Maximinimalism skin is the best off all !
Big like ! Rofl
öhm the reason for my post is that I dont know what to do next.
i achieved already to change the icons with the glyph tutorial,
i added some buttons to the main screen, for special video playlists,
for that , thanks, couldn't have done it without the forum posts of u. everything works fine,
but now my mayor desire is still left,
i want to include a movielist view, with a kind of big picture presentation, like in other skins, maybe a bit netflix look a like for my series.
My question is, with data scrips for that, and maybe u could show me where the code for the dataview is explicit located.

thanks for looking into my problems ahead Wink
Hi Sagasurfer,

I must warn you that adding or changing viewtypes in Maximinimalism will not be easy!

You can change the current list view for tvshows by looking at this file: 1080i/ViewsVideos.xml. Tvshow series are handled by the sections <include name="viewVideoList">, <include name="viewSeasons"> and <include name="viewEpisodes">

Be very careful not to mess with anything in the <visible> tags for these sections as they are important to how Maximinimalism works out which view to use for different content.

ViewsMusic.xml and ViewsPictures.xml have some examples of panel controls in different configurations (as a grid for example). You might want to look at them for reference.

To be honest, if you like Maximinimalism, I think you will love the new skin i'm working on. If I understand what you want to do, I think my new skin already does it and will be much easier to modify. I'll be sending it out for testing in a few weeks when Kodi Isengard is released.

Have fun!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Is there a way to add a clickable seekbar?
I couldn't delete my post and move the request to the right thread so took the matter into my own hands Smile

I managed to make a clickable seekbar, it is positioned at the same spot as the one showing when paused/seeking, but should be clickable even if it isn't shown, up to the enduser if you want to change that or not. Eitherway:

VideoOSD.xml add this block right after the first <controls>
Code:
<control type="slider">
    <description>Seek Slider</description>
    <posx>4-col</posx>
    <posy>550</posy>
    <width>18-col</width>
    <height>1-col</height>
    <action>seek</action>
    <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
</control>
Thanks brynjolf - rather rude of me not to respond to your request sooner - sorry!

I'll likely include this in the next update. Better support for touch is on my agenda somewhere :-)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello again Smile

After the update to Kodi and all of that, I wanted to install the current version from the Github repository (to take a look at the recent items functionality).
I Installed the deadman.functions thingy, but when I attempt to install the maximinmalism via .zip in kodi, it tells me dependencies are not met. Any ideas?
Love this skin so much so easy so thank you, but I'm having some issues if anyone can help?

I haven't got the live TV and EFG, but I have simple client enabled.
I can't get the info on the programs when scrolling through tv/movies.
I can't put ad dons on set libraries eg when I select videos there as no addons, I have to scroll to addons then it comes up I'd like to be able to see them straight away. Being lazy.com lol

Any help would be amazing!
Any plans to update this great skin for Jarvis & beyond?
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
@christoofar,

Not anytime in the near future i'm afraid.

For Jarvis users, my other skin Pellucid might be worth checking out (see my sig for link). Any future version of Maximinimalism will use Pellucid as its base.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maximinimalism (Kodi Helix)0