simpleKML problem
i have problem with simplekml plugin for xbmc. yesterday i updated my version of xbmc with new version. i was using one year old version with preinstalled simplekml plugin. now i installed new version and simplekml plugin (i used xbmc script installer).but plugin is not working. when i star the scipt i get:
Quote:downloading kml document.
please wait...
bu after a few seconds i get:
Quote:error!
could not parse node:
and after five seconds i get black screen. if i push right thumbstick i can get to the dashboard. but if i select cancel i just get canceling... but the window is still there. what is the problem?
i have the same problem, it started with the last few updates from tech. i had hoped it would be fixed with the mc360 but same error, could not parse node. i tried installing it manualy and the pil and still get the same error. any help would be great.
hi i have exactly the same problem
i logged a bug report for this..

it was closed with the comment an anouncment would be made in the python forum

nothing happend its still bust along with other scripts since python was upgraded.

i give up
found shoutcast inside the music directory (xbmc-cvs_666-t3ch) fired it up and hey presto web radio is back working, completely different interface but have found the stations i like

k
no luck for me i cant get it to work either way.
i had to make the following change in the kmlbrowse.py to
"[url]http://webradio.kiss-technology.com/webradio2/kml/index.php?reload=true"[/url]

if you havent already.

k
is there anyone who has got the kml script to work with the latest xbmc builds ?
i have the july 3 2006 t3ch build. i used the built in downloader to get simple kml. i get the same error as the first post.

there already is a line in kmlbrowse.py that says "[url]http://webradio.kiss-technology.com/webradio2/kml/index.php?reload=true"[/url]

i also deleted it and manually ftp'd the version from xbmcscripts.com in. same problem.

after running it i get this in my log

02:51:17 m: 31916032 error: emulated function dll_fstat failed

help please!
same error here.
well, i guess the shoutcast "my music" bookmark works close enough. i just miss the good ole days apparently
08th August 2006

I downloaded XBMC-CVS_2006-08-06-T3CH, and re-downloaded the SimpleKML script, through the in-built script downloader, and woohoo, Web Radio now works!!!

It can be slightly slow caching the stream at first, when you select a station, but I can confirm is is definatly working with build XBMC-CVS_2006-08-06-T3CH

When I downloaded it, using the auto downloader, it went into "/E/Apps/XBMC/scripts/KMLBrowse/" as normal. It worked then. I have moved it to the "/E/Apps/XBMC/skin/MC360/extras/" folder. It works there.

I have also edited my media blades "Movie Trailers" button to start the KMLBrowser

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
simpleKML problem0