• 5(current)
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]
(2014-08-27, 00:24)ShadowTek Wrote: Colored Video Dialog Info
Added: November 16th, 2014

This mod incorporates phil65's brilliant color fusion code into Warlion's (and skins based off of it) into the dialog page.

All credit for this brilliant addition is 100% Phil65's and his mad code skills!!!
All I did was incorporate his work into this.

Screenshots:

Instructions:

Backup the following files:
includes.xml
variables.xml
DialogVideoInfo.xml

Open includes.xml:

find:
Code:
<include name="DialogVideoInfoButton">
        <width>254.5</width>
        <height>50</height>
        <textoffsetx>0</textoffsetx>
        <textoffsety>4</textoffsety>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>top</aligny>
        <texturefocus border="8">views/tripanel/listselect_fo.png</texturefocus>
        <texturenofocus>button-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
        <font>Font_Reg30_2</font>
        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
        <disabledcolor>66868686</disabledcolor>
        <focusedcolor>white2</focusedcolor>
        <colordiffuse>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</colordiffuse>
        <onup>CancelAlarm(ActorIconMove,true)</onup>
        <onup>600</onup>
    </include>

Replace With:
Code:
<!--
        <width>254.5</width>
        <height>50</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>top</aligny>
        <onup>600</onup>
    </include>
-->
        <width>280</width>
        <height>90</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
        <texturefocus border="40" colordiffuse="$INFO[Window(home).Property(VideoInfo.ImageColor)]">buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png</texturefocus>
        <texturenofocus border="40" colordiffuse="$INFO[Window(home).Property(VideoInfo.ImageColor)]">buttons/roundedbutton-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
    </include>

Open
variables.xml:
Find:
Code:
<variable name="GlobalPlotVar">
        <value condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets/,left) + !Control.IsVisible(518)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot)]</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.metadata.actors) + [Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(directors)]">$INFO[Window.Property(current.actor.biography)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</value>
        <value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(preferplot) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
    </variable>

After that area, add:
Code:
<variable name="PlotOutlineVar">
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
    </variable>

Download and install:
https://github.com/phil65/script.toolbox

Download this zip:
Dialog Color Mod
added buttons folder to zip... opps

Copy over the DialogVideoInfo.xml into your 1080i folder (backup your original first)
Copy over the videodiffuseoverlay.png into your media folder
Copy over the buttons folder to your media folder

Note: I use shedrock's Media flags from his Shednox mod (as you can see from the screenshots), not sure if this will affect the layout of other versions, if it does, just let me know and I'll modify it.

Couldn't get it to work after 3 attempts, but maybe you can help me fix something else. All the way to the bottom, in your screen shots, it states that it is Rated R and for what reason, in my version of warlion it is rated R only. Do you know how to fix it?

thanks
If you want you can post your:
includes.xml
variables.xml

files and I can take a look..

As for the full MPAA description, you need a program or scrapper that adds the full description in. Personally I use Ember Media Manager.
There is however a script called script.ratingupdate by m4x1m, which has MPAA updates built into it. You can try that.

EDIT: Also, did you add Phils toolbox script?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
includes.xml

Quote:<include name="DialogVideoInfoButton">
<width>254.5</width>
<height>50</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<onup>600</onup>
</include>
-->
<width>280</width>
<height>90</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<texturefocus border="40" colordiffuse="$INFO[Window(home).Property(VideoInfo.ImageColor)]">buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus border="40" colordiffuse="$INFO[Window(home).Property(VideoInfo.ImageColor)]">buttons/roundedbutton-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
</include>

variable.xml
Quote:<variable name="GlobalPlotVar">
<value condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets/,left) + !Control.IsVisible(518)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot)]</value>
<value condition="System.HasAddon(script.metadata.actors) + [Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(directors)]">$INFO[Window.Property(current.actor.biography)]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</value>
<value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(preferplot) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
</variable>
<variable name="PlotOutlineVar">
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
</variable>

Missing ratings, and director and writer icons
The xml files show the items active. Are your actual media files scraped to show what you are asking for? Do you see then without this mod? Also, I agree...Ember works awesome to scrape EVERYTHING. Especially, the new build.
(2014-11-28, 02:09)McButton Wrote: The xml files show the items active. Are your actual media files scraped to show what you are asking for? Do you see then without this mod? Also, I agree...Ember works awesome to scrape EVERYTHING. Especially, the new build.

As you can imagine, I'm a copy paster. Wiithout the mod, I can see all the info.
Did you add the <!-- at the start of the first script? I don't see it in your paste. Seems like something is doubling up and freaking out your script.
(2014-11-28, 03:00)McButton Wrote: Did you add the <!-- at the start of the first script? I don't see it in your paste. Seems like something is doubling up and freaking out your script.

This^^ Do you have the initial <!-- in the code? Also the icon thing is easy to troubleshoot, just look for where the showing director icon is located, and copy the others to same location. I can't tell you what to copy where as I don't know what settings you are using in the customized icons panel nor where you store your colored icons.
Logo's Made So Far:
Please post a Zip file skin.Y used openelec and dont recognise rar file for installation from zip file.Tanks!
Just unrar it yourself and rezip it. You'd be done in like 40 seconds. Think outside the box.Nod
These mods are great ShadowTek - Thanks for the hard work in this coding.

I'm using the rotating fanart mainly, and it works great for individual movies, but it doesn't work on movie sets. Is this a simple fix? Or is there something I can do from my end to get this working?

Many Thanks
ShadowTek! You sir are amazing! Thank you for making the Colored Video Dialog Info! I love it! One problem for me, it displays beautifully but it does not show the director icon or the one below it. Also when highlighting "play", "cinema", etc., it seems like as I move to the left there are more options that are not displayed but if I hit enter it will open "Refresh" "Choose artwork" etc. Also unless I use a mouse I can't choose the little customize cog at the bottom right of the screen. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Quote:but it does not show the director icon or the one below it.
Ok, Ive updated the color info mod download to include the Director and Writer images,
EDIT: Noticed that if there are more then 4 buttons, the right arrow was in wrong place, fixed

Quote:Also when highlighting "play", "cinema", etc., it seems like as I move to the left there are more options that are not displayed
Can you post a screenshot of what you mean?

Quote:I'm using the rotating fanart mainly, and it works great for individual movies, but it doesn't work on movie sets
I take a look to see what has to be done to add rotating fanart for movie sets.

Quote: Also unless I use a mouse I can't choose the little customize cog at the bottom right of the screen. Any thoughts?
Yeah I only use a mouse but I'll take a look.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-12-21, 21:21)ShadowTek Wrote:
Quote:but it does not show the director icon or the one below it.
Ok, Ive updated the color info mod download to include the Director and Writer images, here is the link:
Dialog Color Mod
EDIT: Noticed that if there are more then 4 buttons, the right arrow was in wrong place, fixed

Quote:Also when highlighting "play", "cinema", etc., it seems like as I move to the left there are more options that are not displayed
Can you post a screenshot of what you mean?

Quote:I'm using the rotating fanart mainly, and it works great for individual movies, but it doesn't work on movie sets
I take a look to see what has to be done to add rotating fanart for movie sets.

Quote: Also unless I use a mouse I can't choose the little customize cog at the bottom right of the screen. Any thoughts?
Yeah I only use a mouse but I'll take a look.

Thanks ShadowTek! That fixed the icon situation. I am now having issues with the Audio and Subtitle icons being cut off (in the red circle).

Also when using a remote or keyboard when I move to the right from the "Manage" option (see red arrow pointing right) there are more options that aren't visible. If I move right and hit enter it will activate "Refresh", etc. Also I cannot choose the little cog on the bottom right without using a mouse (red arrows pointing down in second image). Pressing down on the keyboard does nothing.

Thanks again for your help and this awesome mod.
(2014-12-22, 07:51)AudioBeast Wrote: .....

Try this: link everything should be fixed, let me know.
(updated main mod link on first page)
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks Shadowtek for the colored video dialog info.

only one question. the refresh button now seems to be available under the manage option. is that how it should be as previously it was avaiable as a main button next to play etc.

Also is there any way to edit the item "search for trailer on youtube" to just "trailer"
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]5