• 7(current)
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]
(2014-12-24, 23:26)shaktoo Wrote: I do use Cinema a lot & would really miss it if you do your mod of phil's Aeon. maybe you could just add an option to switch these on & off

Ok
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Thank you ! Smile
I respect Phils65 skin and his vision of what he wants.

However, I'd like to add the same movieset view as in Warlions version. Played with it most of the day yesterday but haven't figured out what files need to be changed. I know the .png files need to be added to the media\thumbs folder. ShadowTek, how hard is it to add this request?
i have realy no idea why so many people want to puzzle their skins together with mods and features, when already a skin have it ( almost perfect )

when u want some new features like phils nox, and almost ALL features from WARLIONS Gotham Mod - why dont u try

SHEDROCKS NOX MOD for HELIX ?

1. there are actually some guys with skills working on it - and they are helping A LOT when u find a bug
2. the skin is working for ... i would say 95% perfect ( some small bugs, but they know of it and try to fix it )
3. just save your guisetting.xml and try it out - u have nothing to loose

give ShadowTek some time to make maybe some new Mod-goodies for us Wink

well... just an idea
It's because, for me anyways, Phil has changed his scripts and if the skin doesn't change with them, you will get script errors using the new versions of the scripts.
The only thing I am thinking about right now is the arrival sometime today of my new gaming laptop/HTCP. Smile

Irreverent to topic but here is what I ordered:

Code:
Clevo P377SM-A

Processor:
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Extreme i7-4940MX Processor, 3.1 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 4.0GHz), 8MB Smart Cache

Video Card
- Dual 8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M GDDR5 in SLI mode (16GB total)

LCD Panel
- 17.3" 1920 x 1080 FHD (16:9) LED Matte 120Hz 72% NTSC Color Gamut Display

Cooling
- IC Diamond on CPU + GPU
- Advanced Copper Cooling Heatsink installed

Operating System
- Windows 7 Professional, 64bit

Operating System Reinstallation Media
- Reinstallation USB Flash Drive

Memory
- Kingston HyperX 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz (4 x 8GB)

mSATA SSD Slot 1
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB mSATA SSD

mSATA SSD Slot 2
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB mSATA SSD

1st Hard Drive Bay
- 2TB 5400 RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive

2nd Hard Drive Bay

3rd Hard Drive Bay

Optical Drive
- External DVDRW drive

Audio
- Onkyo Speakers x 2 + Subwoofer x 1

Battery Options
- 9 cell battery - 7800mAh, 87Wh

Power Adapter
- 330W AC Power Adapter

Wireless Card
- Intel® Ultimate N WiFi Link 6300 a/g/n 3x3 with 3rd Antenna installed

Audio     
- 2 x Stereo Speakers + Subwoofer

9-in-1 Card Reader
- MMC / RSMMC / MS / MS-Pro / MS-Duo / SD / Mini-SD / SDHC / SDXC

Webcams
Built-in 5.0M frontal and 2.0M rear HD Video Camera

Keyboard and Touchpad
- Full color backlit keyboard with WADS gaming key

Input/Output     

1 HDMI 1.4a output Port (with HDCP)
    1 Thunderbolt Port
    4 USB 3.0 Ports (1 powered USB port, AC/DC)
    1 eSATA Port (USB 2.0 combo)
    1 Amplified Headphone output
    1 Microphone Jack
    1 S/PDIF output Jack
    1 Line-in Jack
    1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
Devil
I can't wait!!

Of course the moving of several terabytes of data from my old laptop to my new one is gonna suck though..

Edit: I can't tell you how many movies and TV Series Ive had to delete due to no disk space so it will be nice to actually have the room to be able to keep everything now Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
WTF >.. The Specs on this mother are insane !!!!! Holy Chromoly .. must have cost an arm and a leg.. this is 4 times then my current PC and maybe 2x into my upcoming Build ...
(2014-12-27, 20:18)shaktoo Wrote: WTF >.. The Specs on this mother are insane !!!!! Holy Chromoly .. must have cost an arm and a leg.. this is 4 times then my current PC and maybe 2x into my upcoming Build ...

Yeah it's a beast of a laptop Smile Here's a review of what I have: EUROCOM X8 (P377SM-A/) Notebook Review

I'm loving this thing! Finally got it setup how I like and everything transfered over (that was a royal pain)
Logo's Made So Far:
Thats not a laptop.... THIS.... IS .... SPARTAAAAA XD
(2014-12-28, 12:18)schimi2k Wrote: Thats not a laptop.... THIS.... IS .... SPARTAAAAA XD
LOL, that's funny Big Grin
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-12-28, 07:53)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2014-12-27, 20:18)shaktoo Wrote: WTF >.. The Specs on this mother are insane !!!!! Holy Chromoly .. must have cost an arm and a leg.. this is 4 times then my current PC and maybe 2x into my upcoming Build ...

Yeah it's a beast of a laptop Smile Here's a review of what I have: EUROCOM X8 (P377SM-A/) Notebook Review

I'm loving this thing! Finally got it setup how I like and everything transfered over (that was a royal pain)

i dont wanna go offtopic here but i have a question, would you recommend a ssd disk for kodi? did you notice any difference in speed to a regular hdd? i am thinking about buying a mac mini with 256 gb ssd but it will cost me 200€ extra just for the ssd upgrade so i am not sure....
Well after I copied over my 1000+ movies and 80 TV series, I did an art update as I had to re add all art to everything, I used local art (and disconnected the internet) and it added all my art in about a minute so, yeah its allot faster. Anything in cache shows instantly (which is basically all art) So I think it does.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-12-30, 05:23)ShadowTek Wrote: Well after I copied over my 1000+ movies and 80 TV series, I did an art update as I had to re add all art to everything, I used local art (and disconnected the internet) and it added all my art in about a minute so, yeah its allot faster. Anything in cache shows instantly (which is basically all art) So I think it does.

sounds good, it will be ssd then for me. thanks.
Smile
(2014-08-26, 21:38)ShadowTek Wrote: Next Aired On Landscape View

All this small mod does is add the next aired time on top of the landscape view. It is suggested to use with no breadcrumbs on top

Download

As anyone been able to get that "no floor" mod working for Shednox ? I'm looking to get fullscreen fanart in landscape view and showcase view but I can't for the life of me find out how. If I could have that fullscreen fanart look for all views it would be great but I mostly use landscape and Showcase so those are my priorities.

hope someone can help.
(2015-01-29, 03:12)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2014-08-26, 21:38)ShadowTek Wrote: Next Aired On Landscape View

All this small mod does is add the next aired time on top of the landscape view. It is suggested to use with no breadcrumbs on top

Download

As anyone been able to get that "no floor" mod working for Shednox ? I'm looking to get fullscreen fanart in landscape view and showcase view but I can't for the life of me find out how. If I could have that fullscreen fanart look for all views it would be great but I mostly use landscape and Showcase so those are my priorities.

hope someone can help.

Try this. (backup your files first)
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]5