Android Version 6
When I go into kodi and system and change your settings settings and add ons nothing in there is available. They are all there - install from zip file, install from repository search and system but it says not available. I need this to add things into kodi like ice films, afdah, etc. Am going through and loading them but they say error see log in. I have no idea why the adds on are not available and where to see the log for these errors. Can anyone help. Am new to this. Am following the instructions to add stuff exactly but if these things are not available new will work. Some things I have added like crackle, ITV player, hallmark are all working. I got those from Get More.
I think you need to actually read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki) that you seem to have blindly accepted when you signed up here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You've just joined, and signed up to the rules of the forum. In those, you'll have accepted our piracy policy, including how not to use banned_add-ons (wiki). You'll get no help to install IceFilms and the like here.
Ok I am new to all this. I was not aware. I don't understand a lot of this.
Surely the question about the items in kodi, system, settings and add ons is one that I can ask as that is to do with the set up. As I said the options install from zip file and install from repository search in add ons are there but showing not available. This is something that someone with knowledge of an android box version six might know. Why they are not available and what I can do.
Are you using krypton (kodi 17)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version 60