Win Channels not showing up in EPG
Hello

I just installed XBMC on Windows 7 with the stuff to make it all work with Media center.

When I go to HOME >Live TV>Channels I see all the channels listed there (29 in total). I can watch all of them no problem. When I go to the EPG (Timeline) I only see 8 channels there. It seems that these 8 fit into the screen and I should be able to scroll up or down to see the other channels but I cannot. Is this how the EPG is supposed to work?

Note: If I switch to watch a channel that is NOT listed in the EPG and then display the EPG the channel is not in the list of 8 but some of the other ones which were in there are not. It seems that there is definitely some issue with EPG pages.

Thanks
Are these ATSC "sub channels" like 70.1 70.2 etc? XBMC currently doesn't handle displaying these in their native decimal format. A fix is coming in the next XBMC/Kodi version "Helix" but until then if you turn off the "Use backend channel numbers" under the XBMC PVR settings you should get all channels shown in the guide, just their channel numbering will be assigned by XBMC starting from 1 rather than the actual number from the backend. After changing this option you should "Reset EPG database" and "Reset PVR Database" under the PVR General and EPG settings sections. You may have to turn the view to Advanced at the bottom, in order to see the options Ive mentioned above

If it's not a subchannel issue then please post a ServerWMC log and screenshots
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Hello

I am not using the back end channel numbers. I reset both databases just in case and still the same issue. There seems to be an issue with Page Up and Page Down within the EPG. The channels are all correct in the Channels view but not the EPG.
Then restart serverwmc and then start xbmc, after xbmc has loaded the guide post a link to the serverwmc log (put the log file itself on pastebin.com put a link to it here)
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I just realized that I am able to navigate up and down ALL channels on the EPG with the Up Arrow and Down Arrow keys. I am not able to use the mouse. Perhaps that's just the way it is.

Thanks for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channels not showing up in EPG0