• 24(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix
(2015-05-10, 21:29)igjunk Wrote: I downloaded the updated skin as a zip right from the github.com, installed it from zip, but the behavior did not change. Did I do this wrong?

Have you followed every step of the wiki? https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...rom-GitHub

Tgx
(2015-05-10, 22:36)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 21:29)igjunk Wrote: I downloaded the updated skin as a zip right from the github.com, installed it from zip, but the behavior did not change. Did I do this wrong?

Have you followed every step of the wiki? https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...rom-GitHub

Tgx

Ah, good catch. That fixed the issue. Thanks!
If all the episodes in a season are flagged as 'watched', should the season be flagged as 'watched'?
This is not happening for me :-(
Even manually setting the season as watched does not change the season flag to watched.
(2015-05-12, 10:59)Jeffers24 Wrote: If all the episodes in a season are flagged as 'watched', should the season be flagged as 'watched'?
This is not happening for me :-(
Even manually setting the season as watched does not change the season flag to watched.

Working as you expect here.

Tgx
Tgx, does it work on version 4.2.0?
(2015-05-12, 17:35)Jeffers24 Wrote: Tgx, does it work on version 4.2.0?

Yes, i tested it a few seconds ago.
Maybe something related to the beta stage of Kodi. I'm using the nighty build of the 10th of May.

Tgx
This skin is very pretty and suits an HDTV well.

I'm having trouble with it and Advanced Launcher, though. When I'm scraping sites and Advanced Launcher asks me which thumbnail I want, the preview pictures don't show. Also, it seems this skin doesn't display fanarts within Advanced Launcher (not that big of a loss, but could be looked into).

Is version 4 only for Isengard?
(2015-05-23, 12:43)ldavet Wrote: This skin is very pretty and suits an HDTV well.

I'm having trouble with it and Advanced Launcher, though. When I'm scraping sites and Advanced Launcher asks me which thumbnail I want, the preview pictures don't show. Also, it seems this skin doesn't display fanarts within Advanced Launcher (not that big of a loss, but could be looked into).

Is version 4 only for Isengard?

I've just created a new Launcher and then edited its thumbnail and fanart and they both work as expected.

Version 4.x is taylored for Isengard only. You need version 3.x for Helix. They both sport the same features and functionalities. The only differences are skin changes for Isengard.

Tgx
(2015-05-23, 13:36)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I've just created a new Launcher and then edited its thumbnail and fanart and they both work as expected.

Version 4.x is taylored for Isengard only. You need version 3.x for Helix. They both sport the same features and functionalities. The only differences are skin changes for Isengard.

Tgx

At the beginning I had problems with graphics not showing. What I did was change to Confluence and then back to Black Glass Nova, and they worked.

What I meant is, when you're scraping and you set the scraper to semi-automatic, while it's scraping it'll give you a choice of thumbs and fanart if there's more than one option, and it's supposed to preview the pictures. But, the pictures don't show in the preview, so choosing them is a blind process. The thumbs are working fine after they're scraped, it's just the fanarts that aren't showing for some reason, but I don't remember how they're supposed to show, I think they're background images? Could be an Advanced Launcher issue, too. I'm on Windows.

Thanks for the support BTW. Smile

EDIT: Everything is working fine in Confluence skin... So I guess it's something on BGN's end.
Hi thanks for the skin. I'm a noob at the customization of skins so bare with me please. Just a few Q's... I have my favorite shows set up on my home screen.. Is there a way to save what I've set up so when I do mess the box up I don't lose what took me ages to set up? Also, on the TV fav's I have the episode thumbs won't work, am I doing something wrong?
Thank you for providing the Black Glas Nova Skin for Kodi.
I recently changed from Mediaportal to Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 2. The skin runs verry well, even on this little cigarette box!
One thing I cannot sort out is that the Watched / Partially Watched / Unwached icons in the list (left side of the movie name) are almost cut by the frame of that list. I tried to change Font and resolution, however without success.

Any fix for that?

Solved!
A new layout is already in the developing version on Github.
Please wait for the official release.

Tgx
First, a HUGE thank you for all the hard work you have put into, in my opinion, the finest skin available for Kodi! And I have tried most of them.

My question is probably not a high priority, but it is driving my OCD off the rails :-)

Is there any way to change the "Not available" placeholder you see in many of the menu views to just show no text at all, when the menu item has no description, rating, etc.?

I've dug a little into the .xml files in the skin, but can't seem to find where this is being set. Any assistance is much appreciated.
(2015-05-30, 21:53)AhhDrrt Wrote: Is there any way to change the "Not available" placeholder you see in many of the menu views to just show no text at all, when the menu item has no description, rating, etc.?

I've dug a little into the .xml files in the skin, but can't seem to find where this is being set. Any assistance is much appreciated.

Just search for the "<value>$LOCALIZE[416]</value>" lines in the file "Includes_Variables.xml" and delete them.

Thanks

Tgx
Hey, new Kodi user here and I love BGN. It's my favourite skin by far.

One minor issue I'm having is the seek cursor isn't visible when using variable seek forwards/backwards during video playback. It requires me to guess where the cursor will stop in order to pinpoint an exact time in the movie. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for all your work.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix3