Boot directly into videos
I would like to be able to configure booting directly into the videos directory to minimize the numbers of clicks required to get into videos.

On my ChromeBox - boot directly into SD Card where I have most of my new videos

For me, XBMC is all about the videos and not much else.
See Add-on:Confluence/Settings#Startup_window (wiki)
uNiversal - Thank you for the help - but isn't this for a playlist?

I tried to set the path to my SD card, but it will not allow me to press "OK"
I do not have any playlist files

Also, I would like to remove the folders for EFI-SYSTEM, OEM, sda1-ata-Sandisk_SSD

I did the "remove safely", but the folders reaper the next time I turn on the ChromeBox/XBMC
It has nothing to do with playlists Its STARTUP window.

I thought you were talking about the XBMC/Kodi menus Videos/Programs/etc What I linked you to allows you to choose that menu entry automatically and when XBMC/Kodi boots it selects and enters that window automatically, it hardly has anything to do with anything playlist related, Videos goes to Videos > Files then you just click the source you want (your sd card or whatever) if you already added it as source..

1 click instead of 5 which is what you asked for.

Dont start removing things from SD card that you dont understand, Heck I dont have a clew (seems to me you going to break something), so Im not going to go there.
set "Setting -> Appearance -> Skin -> Startup Window" to "Video" and you should be good to go

@uNiversal - you pointed to the wrong startup window settings. The one you pointed to where Confluence specific and allowed to trigger a custom playlist on startup
Ah darn it pebcak, I meant to point to http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Settings/Appearance (wiki) That startup window.! Thanks for pointing it out @da-anda.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boot directly into videos0