Possible to Skip Video Sub-Menus While Backing Out?
When I back out of TV Shows or Movies, I'm brought back into the Videos sub-menu (ex: .., Genre, Title, etc.), despite having skipped this earlier and jumped straight into TV Shows or Movies from the main page.

Is it possible to skip these sub-menus? In particular, is it possible to do so with out creating a hotkey on the remote?

Thank you in advance for any help!
depends on how you call the videos section. if you add ",return" to the ActivateWindow() command it will do what you want.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2014-09-03, 01:49)phil65 Wrote: depends on how you call the videos section. if you add ",return" to the ActivateWindow() command it will do what you want.

Worked perfectly! Thank you!
Could you please be more specific what you changed where exactly? I'm new to modding xbmc skins...
(2014-09-03, 20:30)kuldan Wrote: Could you please be more specific what you changed where exactly? I'm new to modding xbmc skins...

I believe that I use a different skin that you, but in System, you want to locate Edit Main Page/Home Menu. Once in there, you will be able to edit the items on your Main Page/Home Menu (for example, you should see Xs on the Home Menu options you aren't currently using). From there navigate to the item that is giving you trouble (e.g. Movies, TV Shows) and enter into that item. Once in there, you want to choose the option to Set/Assign Function (second from top if I remember correctly; sorry, I don't have my system visible to me at the moment). Then choose Custom. After having done so, you will prompted to enter a function or change the existing one. Whatever function you put in there or is in there, you want to add , return at the end of the parentheses brackets ().

For example: ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/, return)

The link above includes other functions you can use.

Hope this helps!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to Skip Video Sub-Menus While Backing Out?0