need help with videos
hi all ive recently resumed using xbmc on windows, sick of managing libraries and scrapers n junk so im only using file mode.

I managed to edit the main videos menu to jump strait into the folder that my videos are in, great.

is there anyway to make the videos menu popup the latest added the way it does with live tv and movie/tv libraries? im cool with it just showing a thumbnail and file name, would it also be possible to add this file source to the webserver?

i dont mind if its done via an addon too, please help
Yes, there is a way....called "library mode"

With this you can add a widget at the home screen where the newest videos are displayed.

What problems do you have with the library mode and the scrapers? They work like a charm if you know how to use them.
how did i know the first post would be a bloody smart a$$....

i clearly stated that i want to use file mode...

and yes i know all too well how to manage scrapers, but when your dealing with libraries that contain literally thousands of titles it can get to be a pain with miss matched movies episodes. my gf likes really crappy obscure titles too...

then theres issues with tvdb/tvrage/imdb/tmd not maintaing proper rlease info or episode orders....

and no i cant add a widget to the library mode, its automatic when a proper library is added, i can be a smart a$$ too Tongue

my new setup involves "acquiring" then deleting when watched. utorrent rss downloader is really good btw Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help with videos0