• 22(current)
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]
i'm trying to figure out how to execute "Hold [OK] to Drag Scroll" in Chrome window..

anything to start with is appreciated.. thanks.. Smile
(2016-10-08, 06:17)ivanz Wrote: i'm trying to figure out how to execute "Hold [OK] to Drag Scroll" in Chrome window..

Hi Ivanz,

I am not familiar with drag scroll. How do you generally achieve Drag Scroll when not using the MX3, We should be able to work it out from that.
I currently scroll using the arrow keys
(2016-10-08, 07:21)dasco Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 06:17)ivanz Wrote: i'm trying to figure out how to execute "Hold [OK] to Drag Scroll" in Chrome window..

Hi Ivanz,

I am not familiar with drag scroll. How do you generally achieve Drag Scroll when not using the MX3, We should be able to work it out from that.

it's similar on how touch screen works.. you press it somewhere on the page and drag it up/down to scroll up/down or left/side..
i've seen this function on android box.. it's working pretty well, better than navigation keys..
(2016-10-08, 07:21)dasco Wrote:

Hi Ivanz,

Hi Ivanz

If you currently use your middle mouse button to Drag Scroll the following AHK Script should do what you want.

Basically it waits to see if you hold down the OK button for one second then changes it to the middle mouse button, Drag scroll works after one second. Button acts as OK under one second, press button again to go back to OK button.

Script works for me and i do like the feature great idea Ivanz.

VK01::
KeyWait, VK01, T1 ;Checks to see if OK Button is held for 1 Seconds
if Errorlevel
send {vk04} ;If OK Button held for 1 Seconds send Middle Mouse Button
else
send {vk01}
return

Make this a separate AHK Script from your other Script otherwise may not work as expected.
Hi Ivanz,

I use a Logitech Mouse it comes with software called "SetPoint". The software allows you to select what mouse button does what feature. I have set the middle button in the setpont software to "AutoScroll". Autoscroll is what you describe as Drag Scroll.
Hi dasco, i've tried your script... And it's working fine.. however, what i'm into is actually like this:

When [OK] button is held in an area inside a window (ex: Chrome) and air mouse is move up/down, it drags the page down/up..

When [OK] button is released, stop dragging..

I've seen this function in a youtube video (Best Android TV Box 2016) and it's much better and controllable than AutoScroll or Navigation keys that sometimes, stutter when scrolling (specially in youtube)
(2016-10-08, 08:33)ivanz Wrote: Hi dasco, i've tried your script... And it's working fine.. however, what i'm into is actually like this:

Hold OK button then move air mouse up/down to scroll up/down..

When OK button released, stop scrolling.. i've seen this function in youtube while watching android tv box reviews.. it's been good and very controllable..

I think it's a combination of ok and gyro..

The problem with navigation keys are sometimes, they stutter when scrolling (specially in youtube)

Try using the Logitech Setpoint Software and set middle button in the software to Autoscroll. I think this will do what you want.
(2016-10-08, 08:33)ivanz Wrote: Hi dasco, i've tried your script... And it's working fine.. however, what i'm into is actually like this:

When [OK] button is held in an area inside a window (ex: Chrome) and air mouse is move up/down, it drags the page down/up..

When [OK] button is released, stop dragging..

I've seen this function in a youtube video (Best Android TV Box 2016) and it's much better and controllable than AutoScroll or Navigation keys that sometimes, stutter when scrolling (specially in youtube)

HI Ivanz,

After reading more on Drag Scroll i think this is more what your after. Below is a link to and AHK script That Cheek has created over in the AHK forums

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/55289...scrolling/

http://dragtoscroll.dreamhosters.com/DragToScroll.zip
Yep.. That's the closest one.. except, it's using right-click (return button on mx3)

i've tried to read that script but, hahahaha.. my language isn't that deep yet.. Big Grin

settings wont work if button is changed to LButton

made some changes to the settings to slow down the scrolling and removed fast mode.. also don't want to use that ugly hand..

gonna use this for now til someone managed to swap RButton to [OK] button in mx3.. so far, it seems only MButton and RButton are available..
Finally!

I was able to use [OK] button to DragtoScroll autohotkey..
I added "vk01::LButton" to the script I am running when Chrome is active, then set "vk01" instead of "RButton" in DtS settings..

Now everything is purrrrfect! Let's go procrastinate.. ;-)
(2016-10-09, 13:08)ivanz Wrote: Finally!

I was able to use [OK] button to DragtoScroll autohotkey..
I added "vk01::LButton" to the script I am running when Chrome is active, then set "vk01" instead of "RButton" in DtS settings..

Now everything is purrrrfect! Let's go procrastinate.. ;-)

Well done persistance paid off!. I did try a few combinations myself however could not get it to work with Left Button. I can sleep again now.Wink
Where is the function button on the back of the remote? I need to get rid of the red mute button in the corner of the screen as I have no volume on KODI. All the forums say to press F8, F+, etc.
Has anyone bought this remote? The keyboard is better than T3, all keys are programmable, and the price is even lower.
Anybody here with Panasonic TV?

Asking because I've bought this MX3-M (Rii branded).
RF part works well. Mouse movement IS NOT auto-enabling after sleep state.
But IR part cannot control my Panasonic TX-P46G30E Sad

So, I'd like to know if there's a common problem with Panasonics because this RC can control an old CRT Sony via IR without problems.
My mele also does't work on panasonic tv.

Poslano z mojega Nexus 5 z uporabo Tapatalk
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]7