• 25(current)
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]
I'am using the airmouse with the Himedia Q10.
The mouse is not working correct for me.
The mouse going always automatic to the left upper corner what ever you do.
Is that a problem of mine Air mouse or have i to do a adjustment?
Im starting to lose my mind over this damn remote. Has anyone actually got it working correctly?
Im running the new RC3 on Win8.1, and would like to disable mouse while in Kodi, but when I exit Kodi I would like to have controll with mouse and keyboard.

Is this possible at all?
(2017-01-15, 01:23)djhifi Wrote: How can we remap/costumize this remote for the navigation within SHIELD? It pisses me off that the "return" key is actually a mouse click!

Which physical key are you calling the return key?
(2017-01-15, 19:09)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 01:23)djhifi Wrote: How can we remap/costumize this remote for the navigation within SHIELD? It pisses me off that the "return" key is actually a mouse click!

The physical key in question is the back arrow right next to the "home" key, above the d-pad.

Also, i've downloaded the fix in the first post and whenever I press the said "return" key (but within Kodi), it really Works BUT the mouse cursor shows up (altough not moving) is this the expected behavior?
(2017-01-16, 00:28)djhifi Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 19:09)Jeffers24 Wrote:

The physical key in question is the back arrow right next to the "home" key, above the d-pad.

Also, i've downloaded the fix in the first post and whenever I press the said "return" key (but within Kodi), it really Works BUT the mouse cursor shows up (altough not moving) is this the expected behavior?

If you can I would return your MX3 for a refund and buy one of these http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=278842
Okay, after reading all the replies in the thread I've come to the conclusion that I've probably installed the fix incorrectly.

I've downloaded the fix and run the install.bat, that seemed to copy the appcommand and mouse.xml into my appdata folder. Was this correct or do I have to do something more with the rest of the files in the fix folder?

I've disabled the mouse functionality in Kodi but that option maybe should be set to "on" instead?
(2017-01-16, 07:57)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2017-01-16, 00:28)djhifi Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 19:09)Jeffers24 Wrote: Which physical key are you calling the return key?

If you can I would return your MX3 for a refund and buy one of these http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=278842

Will that remote stop this stupid thing of showing the cursor when I hit return? Cause as far I see there, the "back" key still says "mouse right click"
Will this work with FLIRC once the profile in flirc gets updated also for shield? see: http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/topic/1...tv/&page=3

And also, why no one included "i" shortcut in this remote? Its impossible to access information on TV Shows without pressing "i" on the back keyboard...
I have with The help of this thread solved the whole mouse problem while in Kodi. I would like To thank You for all The work.

I have been able to map the 'search' Button to Search for subtitles. This is working correctly. However I am having some trouble maping more buttons to commands. For example my 'four lines' button currently brings up the context menu, is it possible to map that button to the letter C of The keyboard? In that case I would have The contextmenu but also the 'Activate TVchannels' button in PVR.

I would also like to have some button mapped to show the Info Command.

Canon somebody help me with this?
(2017-01-22, 17:51)Sajk Wrote: I have with The help of this thread solved the whole mouse problem while in Kodi. I would like To thank You for all The work.

I have been able to map the 'search' Button to Search for subtitles. This is working correctly. However I am having some trouble maping more buttons to commands. For example my 'four lines' button currently brings up the context menu, is it possible to map that button to the letter C of The keyboard? In that case I would have The contextmenu but also the 'Activate TVchannels' button in PVR.

Hi Sajk,

See if this keymap does what you want for the four lines button

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61656">contextmenu</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="61656">playlist</key>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>
</keymap>
(2017-01-22, 22:09)dasco Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 17:51)Sajk Wrote: I have with The help of this thread solved the whole mouse problem while in Kodi. I would like To thank You for all The work.

Hi Sajk,

See if this keymap does what you want for the four lines button

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61656">contextmenu</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="61656">playlist</key>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>
</keymap>

That did itSmile thank you so much for the help.
Hi all, I have a small question.

I bought this remote and it works fine. I am using Kodi on my PC with Windows 10.
What I want to know is: Is there a way to program all the keys to do what I want on Kodi?

For example, if I want the magnifying glass button on the remote to directly open the search dialog while browsing Movies/Series, or pressing one button to open the subtitles popup, etc.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
Nom1fan
(2017-01-22, 22:38)Nom1fan Wrote: Hi all, I have a small question.

I bought this remote and it works fine. I am using Kodi on my PC with Windows 10.
What I want to know is: Is there a way to program all the keys to do what I want on Kodi?

For example, if I want the magnifying glass button on the remote to directly open the search dialog while browsing Movies/Series, or pressing one button to open the subtitles popup, etc.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
Nom1fan

Hi Nom1fan,

Yes it is possible.
Are you using Kodi 16.1 Jarvis?
For searching are you using the Global Search Add On in the Kodi repository. If not install it then you can search from anywhere in Kodi. The below key map will run Global Search from the Magnify Button and show subtitles (Same as pressing "t" on keyboard) will run from The Clapper Board Button when playing a video.

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61586">runaddon(script.globalsearch)</key> "Magnify Glass Button"
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="53264">showsubtitles</key> "Clapper Board Button"
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>
Quote:Hi Nom1fan,

Yes it is possible.
For searching are you using the Global Search Add On in the Kodi repository. If not install it then you can search from anywhere in Kodi. The below key map will run Global Search from the Magnify Button and show subtitles (Same as pressing "t" on keyboard) will run from The Clapper Board Button when playing a video.

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

Thanks for replying so fast!
Yes I am using Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.

it's really awesome you gave me the easy way for exactly what I need, but how did you do that? If I want something else in the future I wouldn't want to bother you every time Angel
So how can I correlate Kodi commands with remote control commands? Is there a tool to view each in order to later correlate them in the xml file?

Thanks again!
(2017-01-23, 08:19)Nom1fan Wrote:

Yes it is possible.

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

it's really awesome you gave me the easy way for exactly what I need, but how did you do that? If I want something else in the future I wouldn't want to bother you every time Angel
So how can I correlate Kodi commands with remote control commands? Is there a tool to view each in order to later correlate them in the xml file?

Thanks again!

1st Step open Notepad and copy the above Keymap into it and save with the extension xml. ie Mymaps.xml
2nd step copy file to the following location C:>Users>"Your Computer Name">AppData>Roaming>Kodi>userdata>keymaps.
3rd Step restart Kodi.

Also in the Keymaps file you will see the two file from first post fix (Mouse and Appcommand) i would delete the Appcommand file as not many functions actually work on a Windows System. and just build on your own Mymaps.xml.

Keymap Editor is a good place to start for modifying Keymaps. Download from Kodi Repository.

I have provided a link below to my Google Drive. This contains AutoHotKey, Show Key, Showkey AHK and a Excel file showing the buttons recognised in Kodi. The first Tab on the Excel file has the MX3 remote details
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

Once you start changing a few things yourself it will become clearer
(2017-01-23, 09:11)dasco Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 08:19)Nom1fan Wrote:

Yes it is possible.

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

Thanks again!

1st Step open Notepad and copy the above Keymap into it and save with the extension xml. ie Mymaps.xml
2nd step copy file to the following location C:>Users>"Your Computer Name">AppData>Roaming>Kodi>userdata>keymaps.
3rd Step restart Kodi.

Also in the Keymaps file you will see the two file from first post fix (Mouse and Appcommand) i would delete the Appcommand file as not many functions actually work on a Windows System. and just build on your own Mymaps.xml.

Keymap Editor is a good place to start for modifying Keymaps. Download from Kodi Repository.

I have provided a link below to my Google Drive. This contains AutoHotKey, Show Key, Showkey AHK and a Excel file showing the buttons recognised in Kodi. The first Tab on the Excel file has the MX3 remote details
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

Once you start changing a few things yourself it will become clearer

Sounds great! Thank you so much my man! Smile
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]7