move file to a specific folder with MCE Remote
Hi there,

i'm looking for a way to move a file to a specific folder by pressing a (one) button on the remote (i use a logitech harmony 300).
i can delete a file using MCERemote (assign "del" to red button), but i want to move it.

why?: my wife doesn't like all the moviefiles in the folder and wants to delete them after viewing. i like to keep my movies so i don't want to delete them.
if i (or she) could move them to a specified windowsfolder (ie "watched movies") that would be the solution. (i can browse that folder and she doesn't have to)

i wonder if someone got the same p[roblem and how they fixed it (and no, i'm not getting rid of my wife ;-))
What about profiles?

One profile for your wife and one profile for you. She can delete the movies from her library and you can keep them. So she has a clean library and you a filled one...problem solved Wink
(2014-09-04, 09:39)David1977 Wrote: What about profiles?

One profile for your wife and one profile for you. She can delete the movies from her library and you can keep them. So she has a clean library and you a filled one...problem solved Wink

Hi,

we dont work with the library's but with windows folders (i know, stuck in the 90's). so that is not an option.
i also sometimes move or rename the directory's and then de watched movies get unwatched..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
move file to a specific folder with MCE Remote0