Problem scrapping mini-series movie
Question 
I have a problem scrapping Street Fighter Assassin's Fist series. The issue is that the title is marked as a serie (not a movie) in IMDB and tvdb, but the bluray release just joins all the episodes in a single movie. How can I make kodi scrappe corretly this media if I have the full movie and not the 12 episodes? Should I rename the file to StreetFighter...S01E01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12.mkv and scrape it as series or is there a more elegant way to do this?
I personaly would just create a movie nfo file for it and save it in the dir with the movie. Kodi will use it as the source for the metadata.
You can find the file format on the wiki here : http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO_files/movies

Not all field are needed.

I should really take the time to finish my nfo editor that i've been working on an off... I mostly use it for one of TV movie/documentary/music video/concert that I rip from my dvr.
Hi,

I have the Street Fighter Assassin's Fist tv series and can't get it to scrape from tvdb. Have tried renaming several different ways but no success. Is anyone else having this issue?

p.s I have 130 tv series and this is the first I have had this issue

T:\TV Shows\Street Fighter Assassin's Fist (2014)\Street Fighter Assassin's Fist (2014) - Season 1\Street Fighter Assassin's Fist (2014) - S01E01

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem scrapping mini-series movie0