Bug PVR.GetPVRBroadcasts
I'm getting incorrect start and end times coming back from my requests compared to what is displayed in my epg.

All the times seem to be 8 hours behind. I've tried a few things but have run out of ideas. Anyone else had this type of problem.
Is it possible that this is a timezone issue?

Unfortunately I don't have a PVR setup so I can't test/investigate this.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It's possible. My timezone is GMT+8 which would explain being 8 hours out. I'm trying to avoid extra programming however converting the times to my timezone.

Its weird that the timeline in XBMC itself is correct. Also when using the XMBCRemote Apple app the times are correct.

I've tried changing the region in the international settings, and played around with my PVR back end to see if that would have an effect which it didn't.
I don't really know how the PVR stuff works i.e. whether the starttime and endtime read from the backend is converted to whatever timezone XBMC is configured to use or not.

If it works fine in the XBMC remote for IOS you might want to contact joethefox to ask whether he did something special or not.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
All the returned PVR times are always GMT+0, so you have to convert the times into the client local time
Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR.GetPVRBroadcasts0