[MOD]Plot and more on pause and info screen
finally got this working andy, turns out i was missing some stuff in my skin itself see a file turn up after a fresh install of everything that was not there before anyway got it working and just like to say thanks again for all the help before and great work on this mod love it
(2014-10-25, 21:44)_Andy_ Wrote: @ginda01 Darken background is just an addition to make the plot/cast more readable. If you disable the plot/cast info you have no darken background. You can mod the condition and make the darken background independently from the cast/plot.

Can you tell me how to modify the condition, pleae? Angel
(2014-10-25, 21:44)_Andy_ Wrote: @Edworld It should work but if phil mod the files i use his changes are lost. Rename the original files and copy my mod and look at the result. Or you could open phil's version and paste my parts into phil's files.

@ginda01 Darken background is just an addition to make the plot/cast more readable. If you disable the plot/cast info you have no darken background. You can mod the condition and make the darken background independently from the cast/plot.

@boppyman If you don't know the xml file search every xml file in the folder 1080i for the content 'Plot:' I use Agent Ransack for this purpose. Compare the new version of phil with yours and copy the changes. This should work.

Cheers mate ill give it a go.

Notpade++ should do the job if not ill try Ransak
I've had a search and it came up with loads of "plots"

The new version looks nothing like mine so i guess i'm just gonna have to grin and bare it.
(2014-10-26, 16:27)boppyman Wrote: I've had a search and it came up with loads of "plots"

The new version looks nothing like mine so i guess i'm just gonna have to grin and bare it.

Can you do a Compare with Notepad++? It's a fairly standard feature for text editors. Should be able to examine both documents and show you the differences.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
It has compare but the the older XML's are completely different compared to the new ones so comparing isn't much use.
Guys mikebzh44 already made the change's in the includes.xml to strip the plot Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd5ump1u3k8sexi/includes.xml
Post removed.
Is there anyway to have this display episode/season number for current playing show like aeon nox 4 did when paused? s01e01 at least.
For Aeon Nox 5 btw
(2014-10-03, 22:48)_Andy_ Wrote: Image

Andy:

I am trying to mod version 5.7.3 to include this mod that you created last year.

I figured out how to get the image above, but when I hit info, I get the top bar with flags and the info data. Do you know what I need to change so when I hit info, I don't get the top bar and flags?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD]Plot and more on pause and info screen0