Win Video sound using HDMI and music using mini-jack
Hi.

I have an Intel NUC I5, running 13.2 and i am working on controlling the way the different audio types are beeing directed to either HDMI (Video) and mini-jack amplifier (Music)

I have the setup configured and it is actually working just fine.

I just with that i could have the video audio out also over the amplifier for even better sound.

I found an old plugin and a newer one called something like: DualAudio.

The plugin is not really doing anything for me, i just cant get the video audio out on living room speakers (amplifier) without disableing the Music part.

If you got any ideas, let me know.

/Morten
You can't play video and music at the same time if that's what you're trying to do.
That is not what i am trying to do.

My mission: Play music audio over mini-jack (working) and play video audio over HDMI (over tv) (working)

I was just wondering if it is possible also to have the video audio over mini-jack at the same time..
Not with official builds.

There is the unofficial user created Dual Audio build, this has a thread at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192480&page=12

Although I not sure if this is what you meant when you said you tried a Dual Audio plugin Huh

With that Dual Audio build you should be able to get audio sent to both the mini-jack and HDMI at the same time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video sound using HDMI and music using mini-jack1