• 4(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
thank you for integrating kodi library Wink now i can use this beautiful mod on helix.

can anyone confirm startwindow set to TV in appearance settings does not work with this skin? xbmc always starts to homescreen instead of tv window.

And there seems to be an issue with a double displayed title of tv shows on the home screen and on the tv shows screen: Image
Hi Guys,quick update to version 3.0.41

This one adds an option to use an alternate OSD for Live TV:

I did not understand. I downloaded the alpha version kodi 4, and this marked the mod as incompa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

downloaded a build - 15-Oct-2014 06:46, and solved ....

This strange mod Huh Will gave something wrong?

version windows 8.0

On my mac mini, also this strange .. the bottom is not cool ... the pvr is not working also tried with the alpha 3 kodi
everything is working for me in alpha kodi 4 of 09/30/2014. However the fund is not cool ...

Another thing not submit artwork from the movies .....

error also in TvTuner (tvtunes_backend.py) ...
See my main screen ... have not had to take out a print of the mac mini screen, just took a picture by mobile....

version OSX 64x - kodi alpha 4 of 09/30/2014.

When you access the menu movies, no picture of the movies ...
If the native XBMC library addition is true I would be happy to donate to your cause and would applaud your amazing work and dedication to the community! I will try it tomorrow with my fingers crossed. You should add a PayPal donation button (forum rules permitting) to your signature.
Thanks for the kind words, It should be working correctly though I have not tested it in that much detail so please give it a try. As for donations there is a link on the first page if you would like to buy me a beer! Cheers
im58288,
   Please see my bug reports.
(2014-10-15, 17:11)Nafi Wrote: And there seems to be an issue with a double displayed title of tv shows on the home screen and on the tv shows screen: Image

i fixed the double displayed tvshow titles. if anyone want the fix, just download and replace this file:
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/27736930/file.html
Guys, let's put the version we are using ... I tried the alpha 4 kodi, received error argus addon.
The only version that is running this alpha kodi 03, back.
You are amazing! The last thing I ask....... Beg for, is plexbmc integration. I know you understand the importance of having all you metadata in one location (MB3) unfortunately Plex is the only logical way for a Mac user to do this currently. Any chance you incorporate Plexbmc into the skin like you did in Xperience++?
(2014-10-16, 13:35)iorifly Wrote: im58288,
   Please see my bug reports.

I did see them but do not have them. Others seem to be ok.

(2014-10-16, 14:52)Nafi Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 17:11)Nafi Wrote: And there seems to be an issue with a double displayed title of tv shows on the home screen and on the tv shows screen: Image

i fixed the double displayed tvshow titles. if anyone want the fix, just download and replace this file:
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/27736930/file.html

Excellent, I'll look to merge your fix so everyone benefits. I presume it was a change in the home widgets xml?

(2014-10-16, 20:19)GoDodgerz Wrote: You are amazing! The last thing I ask....... Beg for, is plexbmc integration. I know you understand the importance of having all you metadata in one location (MB3) unfortunately Plex is the only logical way for a Mac user to do this currently. Any chance you incorporate Plexbmc into the skin like you did in Xperience++?

Thanks, I did actually start to look into that a couple of days ago to see where the PleXbmc addon had progressed too. Unfortunately it is still severely lacking in widget data (things like next up etc only return limited info..and no Logo!) and very heavily biased towards the Amber skin...documentation is also extremely poor. If I were to integrate PLEX I would probably redo quite a few bits of the PleXbmc addon..and that's not a priority with me having stopped using plex for about a year now. I read that the Mac version of MB3 is very close to being an easy install and MB3 brings much better artwork (collection logos, movie banners, thumbs etc) so hopefully you'll be on MB3 soon Smile
OK great thanks for that explanation. I can rebuild a XBMC database it just gonna take a while (1300) movies and TV shows lol. I have noticed breifly with your skin that the size of the menus gets swapped meaning, the movies slide is supposed to be the focus but it is small in size and the two categories on either side are large when they should be small. Not sure what's triggering it. Any ideas on how to fix it? If I remeber right this is something that was an issue before your mod with Xperience1080 and Piers 1080XF.

which version kodi's used? 'm asking mac mini.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6