Harmony 900 remote - MCE config - how to map Movie Info
I would like to assign one button of the harmony remote to have the Info Window (the one where you can set the viewed state) appear or even better to toggle the viewed state.

But I do not know which is the command on XBMC... (then I will have the problem on how to map it to the Harmony!)

Can you help me?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Make sure MCE Keyboard is part of Activity and add i key to a button, if you search there is a couple of threads for how to set it up.
Thank you... will try to see how I can do it

Sorry I opened the harmony remote software but I cannot add a MCE Keyboard... I just have an MCE Computer and it's remote.
How you add it?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid942798
Despite EVERYTHING you read in many places, you need devices:
MCE keyboard, Media Center SE, and most importantly Media Center PC.
Media Center PC is: Add device/Computer/Media Center PC/Microsoft/and type in XBMC.
Once XBMC is added, you can go into customize buttons and manipulate the presets.
I changed the page toggle down button to W. This will toggle your watched state (if that is what you are asking).
The info button is already mapped to the I key and will display the info page (if that is what you are asking).
I've played with this remote for years until I discovered the XBMC device needed to be added with the devices PC and Keyboard to bring full functionality.
It will take a special blend of the 3 devices to properly control the KODI experience including external players from the same activity.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 900 remote - MCE config - how to map Movie Info0