Compare features & screenshots of skins
I couldn't find a way to easily compare/filter by the features of skins, and quickly view screenshots, so I made a simple site to do this: http://kodiskins.com/ - If you think this site's helpful, and your favourite skin isn't there yet, you can add it. Rating the skins that you have used is helpful too. Hope some of you find this useful!
That sounds like a great effort but sadly I could not access the website.
it gives me an 403 error....
(2014-10-11, 18:20)psysfaction Wrote: That sounds like a great effort but sadly I could not access the website.

Same here.Undecided
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-11, 18:20)psysfaction Wrote: That sounds like a great effort but sadly I could not access the website.

There was an issue around the domain name containing kodi, so moved to xbmc-skins.com instead.
I notice you only list one Aeon Nox skin. There are actually a few different Aeon Nox skins. Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) (this is the one you listed), Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham), and Aeon Nox 4. As far as I know, all these versions are currently being supported.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-11, 23:22)wgstarks Wrote: I notice you only list one Aeon Nox skin. There are actually a few different Aeon Nox skins. Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) (this is the one you listed), Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham), and Aeon Nox 4. As far as I know, all these versions are currently being supported.

Thanks, I hope to have all skins on there eventually. But if you see one missing, you can add it yourself if you would like. Cheers.
I have to say, I like it Nod It's indeed a very nice way to compare the different skins based on screenshots. [/align]
Many more skins added to the site, close to a complete list now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compare features & screenshots of skins0