• 4(current)
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.
I was experiment with semitransparent menu.

Code:
<!-- Home Bar -->
    <color name="HomeBarBG">B2000000</color>
    <color name="HomeBarFG">FFCCCCCC</color>
    <color name="TileDefault">50000000</color>

I've uploaded the differents options here:
https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/mc-r...ce/colors/
How about something a little different here.

I really love keyboard UI in this theme. Makes this theme a great option for tablets or other touch devices. Even on my non-touch PC and TV, it still looks great. But one thing I really can't stand, is the ABCD layout. So, rather than settle with it, or worse yet, complain about it - I did something constructive instead! I modded the keyboard into a good old QWERTY layout!

Unfortunately, the symbols got a bit messed up, but there's nothing I could do about it since the symbols are hard-binded to their corresponding keys. At least that's the impression I get, unless I'm overlooking something? If so, which file? I can try to fix it if possible.

In any case, if you wish this theme had QWERTY, wish no more.

@jurialmunkey, if you wish to include this as a selectable keyboard layout in the next version (if that's even possible), feel free.

Tested with Eminence v1.0.9
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/ej8sdm4.png
Download: http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/10627152/file.html

Cheers!
A little background on my Teal-Orange-Black theme. A while ago I read about the ubiquitousness of the colors teal and orange in the motion pictures. After I made my theme it came as no surprise that after fiddling with the settings, the theme fit in like a glove. Every movie or series poster has at least on of these colors and if not then the color black, It works really well (I mean the colors, the theme still needs some testing)!
(2014-11-15, 19:48)Bloodflame Wrote: How about something a little different here.

I really love keyboard UI in this theme. Makes this theme a great option for tablets or other touch devices. Even on my non-touch PC and TV, it still looks great. But one thing I really can't stand, is the ABCD layout. So, rather than settle with it, or worse yet, complain about it - I did something constructive instead! I modded the keyboard into a good old QWERTY layout!

Unfortunately, the symbols got a bit messed up, but there's nothing I could do about it since the symbols are hard-binded to their corresponding keys. At least that's the impression I get, unless I'm overlooking something? If so, which file? I can try to fix it if possible.

@jurialmunkey, if you wish to include this as a selectable keyboard layout in the next version (if that's even possible), feel free.

Cheers!

Nice work. I had been meaning to change the layout, but with Helix there are considerable changes to the keyboard which makes it possible to actually switch the layout based on user settings so I have been holding off until then.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-11-16, 00:28)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2014-11-15, 19:48)Bloodflame Wrote: How about something a little different here.

Cheers!

Nice work. I had been meaning to change the layout, but with Helix there are considerable changes to the keyboard which makes it possible to actually switch the layout based on user settings so I have been holding off until then.

Yeah, I was reading about that already. But I couldn't wait Big Grin
Hi,

After the last changes in Eminence 1.0.11 it is almost impossible to see the side label in my White or Light color scheme.
That is because the side label is now using color name "PosterBorder" which is used for a lot of other things also.
So i decided to change the color name "PosterBorder" from RGB color '9f9f9f' to 'ffffff'.
That was the best i could do but it will not be the same as before and no longer fits my aim with dark texts on light background.

Regards

Jorgen
Yes I also found the same, had to darken quite a few things again for legibility against the White background.

Everything is a compromise !

Ill look at separating the colour for the side label in next release.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
this is a great skin.thank for your share Smile
Hey, do you guys know how to make the fanart in library mode more transparent? I would like it to be as clear as possible while still maintaing readability.
Have you tried these ?

1. Select Skin > Theme > Glass
2. Another option you may like to consider is Fanart fading into the background. Least = show more Fanart.

Settings > Skin Settings > Fanart > Fanart fade amount > least

Yeah, that's actually my current settings. The fanart colors still look gray though and I want it to pop more.
Ok try this Combo called Transparent Plus...

1. Select Skin > Theme > Glass
( Kodi/Helix users will have to copy the Glass.xbt textures file from the Gotham folder - XBMC/addons/skin.eminence/media to Kodi/addons/skin.eminence/media )

2. Settings > Skin Settings > Fanart > Fanart fade amount > least (= show more Fanart.)

3. Please tick this as well: Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home screen > use theme color for focused tiles > tick

4. You may also like to try the option "Alt Style" which removes the remaining viewable glass. This option is shown by clicking or pushing in the right direction on the keyboard/remote when viewing in Library mode.

Highlight and Keyboard colors are changed via the specific text below:

All sorts of color codes here (replace last six digits in code below)

http://html-color-codes.info/color-names/

Code:
<!-- Highlight Colors -->
    <color name="Highlight">FFb5e533</color>
    <color name="PosterHighlight">DFb5e533</color>

<!-- Keyboard -->
    <color name="Keyboard">DFb5e533</color>

Full Transparent Plus color scheme code: Wink

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<colors>
    <!-- Transparent Plus Color Scheme -->

<!-- Home Header And Panels -->
    <color name="MainLabel">FFb9b9b9</color>
    <color name="SubLabel">FFb9b9b9</color>
    <color name="MainLabel2">FFb9b9b9</color>
    <color name="SubLabel2">FFb9b9b9</color>
    <color name="OSD-NF">FF5f5f5f</color>

<!-- Top Bar -->                                                                      
   <color name="TopBar">6f5f5f5f</color>
    <color name="TopBarDark">6f5f5f5f</color>
    <color name="TopBarDarkIcon">FFb9b9b9</color>
    <color name="TopBarIcon">FFb9b9b9</color>

<!-- Highlight Colors -->
    <color name="Highlight">FFb5e533</color>
    <color name="PosterHighlight">dFb5e533</color>

<!-- Keyboard -->
    <color name="Keyboard">DFb5e533</color>
    <color name="Keyboard-BG">009f9f9f</color>
    <color name="Keyboard-Keys">FF5f5f5f</color>

<!-- Main Colors -->
    <color name="Background">00FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="Selected">FFF5FFFA</color>
    <color name="Selected2">FFF5FFFA</color>
    <color name="PosterBorder">6f5f5f5f</color>
    <color name="PosterBorder-NF">6f5f5f5f</color>
    <color name="PanelBG">1Ae8e8e8</color>
    <color name="PanelBG2">FFe8e8e8</color>
    <color name="RadioFO">FF000000</color>
    <color name="PanelFG">FFF5FFFA</color>
    <color name="PanelFG-NF">FFF5FFFA</color>
    <color name="Disabled">2FFFFFFF</color>

<!-- Home Bar -->
    <color name="HomeBarBG">00FFFEFF</color>
    <color name="HomeBarFG">FFF5FFFA</color>
    <color name="HomeBarSide">6f5f5f5f</color>
    <color name="TileDefault">6f5f5f5f</color>
</colors>

Tongue

@wrxtasy
Thanks! Judging by the screenshots, it looks like the thing I've been looking for! I'm looking forward to setting up your code tomorrow. Smile
Cheers.
I've always been a fan of Glass panels and showing lots if Fanart.
Jurialmunkey's Eminence Skin had me hooked when I first saw the alternating Fanart in the background of the Home Screen.

Its been fun to contribute. Big Grin

ARGB Color Codes Chart now added:

http://html-color-codes.info/color-names/

New personal favourite color - Gold - FFD700

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.6