• 3(current)
Release element
It's gonna be a beaut. Can't wait for a working version to play with. Actually, I guess I can but I don't have to like it. Sad Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-01, 20:23)wgstarks Wrote: It's gonna be a beaut. Can't wait for a working version to play with. Actually, I guess I can but I don't have to like it. Sad Big Grin

Well, believe me, up till now you've only seen the good parts, there are still a lot of nasty looking things and numerous bugs everywhere! Confused
And the next, this time somewhat "coverflowy"

Ramash, You should consider putting the code on github and allowing others to help you out.
Unless you really want this to be *your* product, at least I'd love to have a look at some of the bugs.

I think your skin has great potential tbh and the look is right up my elementaryOS alley Wink
(2014-10-04, 13:36)fidomuh Wrote: Ramash, You should consider putting the code on github and allowing others to help you out.
Unless you really want this to be *your* product, at least I'd love to have a look at some of the bugs.

I think your skin has great potential tbh and the look is right up my elementaryOS alley Wink

Hi fidomuh,

hmmm, maybe a good idea... because at the current speed, I simply cannot say when and if this skin will ever be finished...
To be honest, I never used github for my own projects, but I will consider it...
That way, it would be much easier fpr experienced skinners to directly help out Nod
Finished next viewtype, enjoy! Smile

So, finally, here you go. Don't say I didn't warn you, you wanted access to the construction site, now you get it... Wink

skin.element on GitHub

As I previously said, I am not responsible if your machine breaks (mine at least crashed) or anything else... and I would be grateful for many bugfix commits, of course Big Grin
One more thing: Please read the README.txt before installing, all instructions are included!
Great to see some new innovative ideas here!

Very cool
Next screenshot, this time the video dialog window...

Good night .
In which folder do I place the fonts ? Skin I really like this . excuse my english
(2014-10-10, 22:29)HTPCAsus Wrote: Good night .
In which folder do I place the fonts ? Skin I really like this . excuse my english

All fonts need to be placed in ...\XBMC\addons\skin.element\fonts
Looks awesome
(2014-10-11, 21:04)pettson3816 Wrote: Looks awesome

Thanks a lot! Smile

Anyway, new question from my side... I am trying to get the an actor biography to display in the dialogvideoinfo.xml... however, I do not really know how... I have tried to use the metadata.actors script, but somehow t does not work at all... can anyone give me a hint here?
Just want to say i love where your headed with this skin.
Finally something fresh in the pipeline for skins.

Keep up the good work!
As i said it looks awesome. But i'm a bit worried that the font size will be to small on my 50" 1080p screen.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
element3