Cant get DTS HD or True-HD to work on Gotham 13.2
Hey Guys, need your help. I just did a clean install of XBMC v13.2 and I cant seem to get dts-hd or True-hd to work on my htpc. When I was on 12.3 I had no issue with hd audio on any of my bluray movies. My htpc (Windows 7) is connected to my Denon AVR-S700W. I am using a intel 4000 for video and audio which has the latest drivers.

I have gone into the audio setting and selected "WASAPI: HDMI - Denon-AVR (Intel® Display Audio). " When this is select my denon will display "Multri +Dolby EX" instead of dts-hd or Dolby HD (True-hd) I also have tried setting it to "WASAPI default" On 12.3 WASAPI is what needed to get hd audio to work on XBMC. I am switching back and forth between 12.3 and 13.2 and hd-audio is working on 12.3 but not 13.2. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

I can sort of make out in the background you seem to have limited options for the audio settings, have you changed the Settings Level to Advanced in order to expose the Passthrough settings. If you don't see the Setting Level option then your skin may not be compatible with Gotham, so try switching back to Confluence.
(2014-09-16, 21:54)jjd-uk Wrote: I can sort of make out in the background you seem to have limited options for the audio settings, have you changed the Settings Level to Advanced in order to expose the Passthrough settings. If you don't see the Setting Level option then your skin may not be compatible with Gotham, so try switching back to Confluence.

Duh I think that it (advanced mode) ....Maybe thats why i noticed why was there less options in the audio setting in 13.2 vs 12.3. Just remote in to my htpc and went into advanced setting. I will have to fix it when I get home. Thanks for the help......Big Grin
Settings Level is new in Gotham v13 so make sure your skin is Gotham compatible, on Confluence it can be found bottom left underneath the lefthand Menu sections, see settings#New_changes_in_XBMC_v13_Gotham (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant get DTS HD or True-HD to work on Gotham 13.20