No audio on TV channels
You can use xbmc to program a timer or you can use xbmc and start an instant recording when plying one of those channels.
Recorded from vdr live plugin. Same problem, no audio. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YjDbM...sp=sharing

I don't know how i have audio using streamdev + vlc.
It's all about parsing pat/pmt and get the PIDs for the desired program. I would try to set StandardCompliance to different values. Those values influence how pat/pmt is parsed.
(2014-09-26, 18:27)FernetMenta Wrote: It's all about parsing pat/pmt and get the PIDs for the desired program. I would try to set StandardCompliance to different values. Those values influence how pat/pmt is parsed.

Humm, no. In fact i'm really a newbie trying to set up a backend + xbmc, don't know much about tv reception and its standards.

Do you have any docs about how to set up StandardCompliance?

Thank you so much for your help and patience.
Why don't you use the VDR UI accessible via XBMC menu system - LiveTV - client specific

The 2.nd parameter from the top. Here it is set to DVB. Try setting it to ANSI/SCTE
(2014-09-26, 19:12)FernetMenta Wrote: Why don't you use the VDR UI accessible via XBMC menu system - LiveTV - client specific

(2014-09-26, 19:23)FernetMenta Wrote: Image

The 2.nd parameter from the top. Here it is set to DVB. Try setting it to ANSI/SCTE

Thank you FernetMenta! I've set StandardCompliance = 1 in setup.conf as you've suggested and everything is working now!

I didn't know about the VDR OSD, i'll test it.

Thank you so much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No audio on TV channels0