• 9(current)
Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together
Should be fixed now Smile
Still getting the redirect error
Could you copy paste the url of that page and PM it to me?
Nevermind, it should work now. I was originally testing with my phone at work, and it appears I had an old version installed there.
That did it. Working great now thanks man.
(2015-05-02, 18:13)ruuk Wrote: Nevermind, it should work now. I was originally testing with my phone at work, and it appears I had an old version installed there.

Confirmed! YAY! Thanx

Cheers!
Now I'm getting a prompt stating:
Quote:This device still needs to be added.
Please open the addon settings,
and add this device.
When I click on "Add/Link This Kodi Device" in the Pushbullet settings page it returns me to the Programs - Add-ons page.

I do see an Access Token entry under Account.

?Where does this plugin store its logs?

cheers
With the Kodi logs. Use the Kodi Log Uploader addon or search Google for Kodi log path.
All good now.
checked the logs and saw YDStreamExtractor errors. Realised that youtube-dl control was disabled. Tongue

cheers
Could Pushbullet be used to update the userdata/guisetting xml and favourites xml by Push Message & Kcmd ?
(2015-06-05, 20:24)kimmo22 Wrote: Could Pushbullet be used to update the userdata/guisetting xml and favourites xml by Push Message & Kcmd ?

Through Kcmd you can execute a JSONRPC (http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API/v6), if you find something useful there, you can Smile

If you don't have luck, you can always write a little addon that do what you want and execute it with Addons.ExecuteAddon:

Pushbullet client -> kcmd -> Pushbullet kodi -> Addons.ExecuteAddon (JSONRPC) -> Your addon
[Request] While watching a movie if I send Kodi.Pushbullet an srt file or a link to a sub file switch to those subtitles.
[Request] Make a copy of this addon that works with imap email instead of pushbullet (maybe filtered per label).
(2015-06-16, 11:16)Vrok Wrote: [Request] While watching a movie if I send Kodi.Pushbullet an srt file or a link to a sub file switch to those subtitles.
Add a feature request on GitHub as an issue. This will make sure we remember the request. https://github.com/elbowz/xbmc.service.pushbullet
(2015-06-16, 12:22)Vrok Wrote: [Request] Make a copy of this addon that works with imap email instead of pushbullet (maybe filtered per label).
imap is outside the scope of this addon. Something like that belongs in its own addon. Personally I have neither the time nor the desire to make an imap add-on.
With the latest pushbullet update on my mobile I cannot chose betwern links/text anymor. When I send a youtube link from mobile to kodi it does not recognize it as such, thinks it's a text message so I can't watch it. Unless I'm thick and am missing something obvious?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pushbullet - Your devices working better together2