Aeon Nox and the VideoExtras Addon - Some potential skinning issues
Hi all!

I first want to say amazing job on the Aeon Nox skin. I'm currently running XBMC 13.1 Gotham with Aeon Nox 5.1.5, and have been loving it so far.

I've recently been trying to implement the VideoExtras addon into XBMC so that I could link extras to my movies and TV shows, however, I'm having some slight hiccups. I've gotten the addon installed properly according to the addon creator, but I'm noticing the following issue when I try to play some video extras from the TV show 'Firefly':

If I go into TV Shows > Place Cursor over Firefly > Hit "I" to bring up TV Show Information > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, then it says "No Extras Found."

But if I go into Videos > Files > TV Shows > Place Cursor over Firefly > Hit "I" to bring up TV Show Information > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, the extras are listed and can be played.

Furthermore, if I go into TV Shows > Select Firefly > Select a specific episode > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, the extras are all listed and can be played. And this will work on every episode in the show.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get them to load on the general show's info page through the TV Show sub-menu (which is ironically the method I would most like to use). After reading through my log files, the addon creator of VideoExtras believes I'm experience a skinning issue, hence why I'm posting in here.

In addition to the list of extras not showing up in the one method above, is there a way to have there be a button that says "Extras" right on the info page? It would be nice to not have to cycle over to the "+" sign and then select VideoExtras from the drop-down list. I believe the "Extras" button is what shows up in the Confluence skin once the addon is installed. I really enjoy Aeon Nox a lot more than Confluence, so I was hoping there was something I could do to get it to show up.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Same issue here. The log shows that VideoExtras has found the extras files. Not sure why AN5 is showing "No Extras Found".
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
sorry guys where can i find the video extras addon so i can give it a try and report back too
(2014-09-21, 18:42)kizzer31 Wrote: sorry guys where can i find the video extras addon so i can give it a try and report back too

wiki
Support Thread

Just follow the wiki instructions to install. Problems should be posted to the support thread.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
thank you wgstarks will remember wiki in the future always forget
I'm having a similar problem, except the only way I can access the extras is through the Video menu. Any other way gives no result.

Actually, I wouldn't mind having the Extras folder directly shown after the last season in the show folder. I can't remember all the shows that have extras and it would be helpful to see it along with all other episodes.
(2014-10-20, 11:45)zurdyo Wrote: I'm having a similar problem, except the only way I can access the extras is through the Video menu. Any other way gives no result.

Actually, I wouldn't mind having the Extras folder directly shown after the last season in the show folder. I can't remember all the shows that have extras and it would be helpful to see it along with all other episodes.

The extras are displayed in the info window. If you're using default settings for the addon then no Extras button is visible when there aren't any extras. If you are wanting them to display as an added episode of the show then you don't need this addon. You need to name them as whatever the next episode is for that season with a custom NFO file (wiki) complete with all the info you want to include.

If you just want all your extras to display in the info window for every episode I think you can do that by placing the Extras folder in the root folder for the TV Show. Example-
Code:
XBMC/TV Shows/Mash/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Season 01/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Season 02/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Extras/

I don't do many TV shows and it's been awhile but I believe this will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox and the VideoExtras Addon - Some potential skinning issues0