Chomsky
Any know of any channels or repos that host Chomsky videos? How would I go about finding them?[/quote]
Wtf are Chomsky videos?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Chomsky is a linguist professor at MIT university and also has a second career as a political analyst. He authored a book that you might of heard of called Manufacturing Consent and another called Syntactic Structures.
So maybe youtube hosts a lot of videos from him?!
Thanks David, but I'm coming close to having watched all of those already. In fact, I'm watching a documentary version of one of the books I mentioned earlier via the youtube addon right now. So, here is so good content, but I figure there might be some more... Somewhere.
I suppose, as many of us don´t know this guy, we don´t know where to find videos from him Wink

And I suppose this isn´t the best place to ask for. Well, it´s not forbidden...but I think it does not really relate to "XBMC support" Wink

But I´ll hold thumbs, that you will get proper answers Wink
(2014-09-20, 07:29)snippie Wrote: Chomsky is a linguist professor at MIT university and also has a second career as a political analyst. He authored a book that you might of heard of called Manufacturing Consent and another called Syntactic Structures.

Oh Noam Chomsky, well of course we have heard of him. Thought you were talking about yet another dodgy streaming provider!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I apologise if I have posted to the wrong category. Which category on the forum should I post to next time, if I have this sort of question? Thankyou all for answering....
Find a place where he posts videos, tthen report back
http://www.chomsky.info/audionvideo.htm

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chomsky0