Rom Collection Browser - Select System
Hey there, does anyone know if it's possible to have RCB start up with a system select menu instead of just jumping straight into the ROMs?

What I would love to have is an upper level menu so that when you start RCB the first thing you see is a list of all the consoles you have installed along with artwork for the system itself, a fan art background for each system, possibly an intro video for each, etc. It would essentially be just like the menus we already have for the individual ROMs, but an extra menu for the consoles themselves. For example here's something similar that you can do with Advanced Launcher:

Is it possible to edit or create a new skin to give a similar result as the above?
No, unfortunately it is not possible.. yet. It is on Malte's to-do list though.
(2014-09-22, 01:33)Tomkun Wrote: No, unfortunately it is not possible.. yet. It is on Malte's to-do list though.

That's very disappointing, but at least it's on the to-do list.
I'm bringing up an old thread. I just configured Rom Collection Browser and got my games imported.
I was wondering if this is something that has been updated yet or if you can add each individual system(emulator) to the Kodi Main Navigation Menu separately.

Thanks.
Hi all.

This is my first time on the forum and I don't know any of you guys yet so howdy. I have a problem related to the RCB that seems related to the op.( Apologies in advance for semi hijacking the thread.) I have RCB installed, but I sorta skipped through the setup menu as I had not transferred my roms onto my system yet and assumed I could go back and configure it all later. I was just figuring out how to get RCB in the first place as I'm a noob insofar as all this kodi stuff is concerned.

Anyway, now I have my roms into my M8S tv box, I cant seem to access the setup menu again to set rom paths and different emulators I have. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the RCB, but the original set up options must be stored somewhere and it just skipped the setup. Is there a way to get to initial setup menu, or have I ballsed it up completely? Is there a way to clear cashe so that the system won't remember my initial setup?

It looks like you guys are the ones to talk to so thanks in advance, and apologies again to the OP for the hijack attempt. I'll be happy to start a new thread if you feel that I'm encroaching.

Just an aside, I got the RCB add on from kodi add on repository. Is there only the one version, or is there a better version of it out there?

I notice the op has an "advanced launcher", if I found out how to install this would it help?
You can add your roms and setup your emulator by pressing "c" on your keyboard and choose "add Rom collection".
Thanks. I. can access that menu but theres no option for adding different emus
When you click on "add rom collection" it normally asks if the information is to be scraped online or offline. After choosing one you can choose your platform (nes, snes etc.) and the paths to your emulator, roms and artwork. If this doesn't work try to uninstall and delete everything connected to rcb. Then start kodi again and install rcb. This should help bringing back the wizard on first start of rcb.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rom Collection Browser - Select System0