Adding custom window and simple controls
Sad 
Hi all - I'm hoping for some guidance from an experienced skinner or user. I have used the forum to mod my Confluence homescreen and sub menu's to make it easier for the family to navigate XBMC. I've searched the forums and Wiki and experimented for days but don't seem to be getting anywhere with my next project - I'm afraid my limited knowledge of XML and lack of thorough instructions elsewhere means I'm stuck Huh I'm an avid amateur photographer and have 1000's of photo's which I've categorised in my media library.

Under my Pictures menu I have custom sub menu's relating to the category's..... what I hope to do is after selecting a category, a window will open with three control shortcuts - Browse Photo's - Photo Slideshow - Random Slideshow. I've attached a photoshop'd screenshot to show what I wish to achieve. I have my category buttons pointing to customX.xml's with the correct window id's - I just need some examples of XML code to get me under way. I can get it to open and display text but am lost on how to add the controls and icons. The controls can be simple <onclick> instructions as I've already figured the browse and slideshow code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please don't point me to a mod as I'm interested in learning more about XML and tweaking XBMC to best fit my needs.

Regards,
Mat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding custom window and simple controls0