Bug: Wrong recognition of Episode numbers
Hi,
a small Bug in TinyMEdiamangers Recognition of Episode numbers:

It seems, that it a recognises the "6ch" String in addition as Episode "6" number,
even if there is already a "normal" number in the episode filename. In this example 3x0*
So every episode is detected twice: as correct one and as Episode 6

(Btw: The "6ch" String is produced by filebot with the mediainfo library, it is important for me to know what quality the files have)
thanks for the examples; we'll tweak the regular expressions for the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
did you already update to 2.6.2? according to our unit tests, your examples passed the tests with 2.6.2...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Not sure if this helps in any way, but I had the same problem with this one using 2.6.2

Criminal Minds - 2x02 - P911

I eventually used a theRenamer and manually entered the ID code for that episode to get around it.
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
Just tried it with 2.6.2 - Episode 2 & Season 2 correct detected...

You probably have scanned prior to 2.6.2...
You could remove the show (from DB) and delete all created NFOs, and then scan again...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug: Wrong recognition of Episode numbers0