DVBLink
Hi,

I am trying to insert DVBLink (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...PVR_Client) into XBMC 12.2. I would like to have answers for the following questions:

1. Can we install it from a zip file (I tried it but failed because XBMC gave the error - incorrect structure)

2. Then I tried to copy the relevant file to the xbmc source in OpenELEC 3.2

These are the steps I followed:

1. Untar the addons folder in /sources/xbmc-pvr-addons folder.
2. Copy pvr.dvblink folder which is in the github download, into the above folder.
3. Tall ball again and create the md5sum
4. Go on with the build

* But the newly added folder is not the build folder. Should I change some other places once I add a new addon in sources?

Cheers
Not really any support for old versions here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Both XBMC 12.2 and Openelec 3.2 are old and not supported anymore. The API for PVR addons changes from time to time so new addon versions won't work with older XBMC versions. I suggest you upgrade to Openelec 4.2 which was just release, then just install the addon from the repository (if it's not installed and only disabled).
Hi negge & nickr,

Thanks a lot for your responses. May I know if there is a possibility of finding a newer version of VDR-VNSI client compatible with OE3.2 and XBMC 12.2. Well let me explain my issue: My issue is EPG and PVR databases (data) are not populated once I start my XBMC. I thought it is an issue with VDR-VNSI client. I used IP TV Simple client too; I disabled it and checked; the isseue is still there; hence I doubt it is an issue with VDR VNSI.

Please share your opinions on this. I would like to get it solved soon.
Try again with OE 4.2 and post a debug log if it doesnt work.
OK thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVBLink0