• 122(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
Lightbulb 
Besides myself you are the perfect person for this job Rofl

I want the "custom shutdown timer" to display ones set.

x hours x minutes until shutdown!

I saw that you had some commands for this timer in skin.helper so it should be super easy for you to add this? if not, could you point me to where I can find the "custom shutdown timer" "file" I can edit/add it myself Nod
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
This is one amazing skin.

Would it be possible to add the cdart on/off option to the standard list view for music similar to big list/2?
(2016-07-01, 18:14)mystic84 Wrote: yes library content only shows imdb

Hmmm, any errors in your Kodi log ?
Like I said, it should work.
(2016-07-02, 09:52)Blackkatt Wrote: Besides myself you are the perfect person for this job Rofl

I want the "custom shutdown timer" to display ones set.

x hours x minutes until shutdown!

I saw that you had some commands for this timer in skin.helper so it should be super easy for you to add this? if not, could you point me to where I can find the "custom shutdown timer" "file" I can edit/add it myself Nod

I can't acces that info in the skinhelper script nor the skin.

Did you try $INFO[System.AlarmPos] ?
(2016-07-06, 22:05)voyd Wrote: This is one amazing skin.

Would it be possible to add the cdart on/off option to the standard list view for music similar to big list/2?

Can you please be a bit more specific ? What is it exactly you want ? Do you want CD art in the default "List" view ?
(2016-07-07, 23:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 22:05)voyd Wrote: This is one amazing skin.

Can you please be a bit more specific ? What is it exactly you want ? Do you want CD art in the default "List" view ?

Yea that was my question. In Big List and Big List 2 there are 'Show discart' and 'Animate discart'. Unfortunately there is no view that has cover- plus discart on the left side of the screen so I was curious if it would be much of a hassle to add these two options to the default 'list' as well.
Is it possible to have an option to reverse the order of the items of the widgets?

Thanks.
(2016-07-08, 21:06)Takuaraa Wrote: Is it possible to have an option to reverse the order of the items of the widgets?

No, the widgets itself have the ordering. Fpr example "recent movies" will show the latest movies ordered by addition date.
So it depends on the widget in what order it is.

Are you talking about a particular widget here ?
Greetings! So first things first, as a recent convert from Aeon Madnox, I'm finding Titan to be incredibly complete, customizable, responsive, and in general pleasing to work with so thank you very much for this skin.

Using the latest stable build for Jarvis, I did have a couple of requests for things I would like to see:

1) A sideways case version of the existing wall views to complement the standard walls for case and square boxes. Titan looks outstanding when used with Advanced Launcher, with the exception of SNES and N64 games whose box art gets cut off or stretched in the existing wall views. Having a sideways box option would solve this.

One other option is to have box art expand to fit as opposed to expand to fill (so 10 x 8px image in a 100 x 100 box would be expanded to 100 x 80) though I imagine that's more programming work based on how the views are currently set up.

2) A way to show or hide watched/unwatched/partially watched labels on a per-section or view basis. I like having a mark on my unwatched episodes so I know where to pick up in my TV episode lists, but I'd prefer not to see this information on the main TV Shows page or Movies pages where I generally know if I'm caught up on a show or have seen a movie and am more likely to choose by mood.

If I've missed a skin setting that would help with these request, please let me know!
Hi Marcel,

I would like to ask for some extension to the skin for bluray menu display content. Right now it pretty basic, just listing the title (mpls playlist) numbers:

I'd like to see it provide more information, e.g. from confluence:

where the Title, number of chapters and duration are provided.

Additional information is very helpful in deciding just which title (playlist) you would like to play in Kodi. Right now, using titan, it is effectively impossible to discern. I'm not sure what info is available to the skin, but if possible I'd like to see:

1. Title (mpls playlist number)
2. Chapters
3. Duration
4. Video Stream (expect it to always be AVC, but it's nice to see anyway)
5. Audio Stream (DTS, AC3, ...)

Thanks!
I recently installed the titan theme and the look and feel is awesome.. Totally into Kodi since i found about the theme, Thanks a ton, totally appreciated. {Beer on the way soon Wink }

However when i am watching a video and start browsing other widgets/ titles, it crashes (Not random, it happens every time) , like i am watching a show and just looking for something else while the show continues to play, it just crashes back to Fire TV home (I have the latest fire tv box and : Kodi v16.1 “Jarvis”.

Is this a known issue? I tried searching but didn't find anything to this effect hence registered finally, after months of anonymous snooping on kodi forum Smile
Hi.

Could we get an option to have a channel list, when watching tv, like the one used in Aeon Nox? Don't know whether there's more than the one, but it's the one that takes up nearly the entire screen, giving room for more channels visible without scrolling and more of the current program description text.

Also, in the guide: is it possible to squeeze more channels in there, without the need for scrolling? Also, is it possible to make a vertical guide?

When watching tv, and opening the channel list, the channel that is currently playing's text (channel name and current program) can't be assigned another colour. Or I can't find it? It's always white, which is unfortunate when you have a white highlighting color.

Could you add an ability to change page, in the Windows 10 style, by pressing an assignable button on the keyboard? And with that, disable changing page with the arrow keys.
Hi,
best kodi skin up to date and the only one I want to use. But I would like to use these addons with your skin :

http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa.../?pageNo=1
and
http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...er-Plugin/

Can you make your skin compatible to them? Would be great.
Don´t want to bother you but can you make the submenü text customizable

Any chance to have an EPG/Guide option for 8 rows. Right now there is an option for 7,9 & 10 but with my TV size, I think 8 would work great.

Thx.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4