• 134(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2017-01-01, 01:20)oattes Wrote: I've been perusing your python code for handling the selection and rotation of backgrounds for the skin. My motivation was driven by the perception that the fanart images were re-occurring far too often for a random sequence of all available movies/tv shows. This is of course for the home screen where I expect the greatest variety. On screens for 'items in progress', 'unwatched items' and individual movies or tv shows I expect the natural limitations of the selection (e.g max 50 'unwatched' items) or the number of available fanart images for a specific movie or tv show.

I have implemented your request a few weeks back but forgot to notify you of that. Anyway, I think you already noticed it.
(2017-01-28, 17:41)burekas Wrote: (3.6.108)

[New Requests]
1) Movies Library: Add also the year to the movie's tag (In the past it was there)

2) Regarding the Video Info dialog, in addition to the "Select which buttons to show in video info",
Can you also add the option to arrange them in different order?

[Old Requests - Just a reminder]
3) Regarding the view modes: Thumbs and Big Panel Wall (and maybe it relates also to the others)
Why in Thumbs each focused item is also enlarged, while in Big Panel Wall it is not?
* You said that it's also on your TODO List (The zoom effect will be optional for each view type)

4) Can you add arrows (right/left/both) indication for widget to show that they have additional items?
(Like you did with the Main Menu items and for the addon information buttons)
* You said that it's on your TODO List.
https://s27.postimg.org/b9fj8b6ub/screenshot017.png

5) Attach Date details also to the title in tags for view modes and widget's layouts that don't have details (Such as: landscapes, thumbnails etc)
* We have spoke about it in PM.

** Is there any way to see your TODO list and track the progress.

Thanks.
Hi Marcel,

Is there any update?

Thanks
(2017-02-18, 14:56)Grumpyman Wrote: Hi Marcel

Is it possible to add Videolyrics by manfeed in this skin

I know nothing about skinning and see its used mostly in aeon nox type skins but have seen a few other skins add it

thanks

+1
Options for left press sub menus, and info headers in big modern vertical main menu layout. Without a header the big modern vertical layout looks incomplete. Thanks.
HUGE fan of Titan -- I've looked at every skin released, and Titan is the only one that gives me the simplicity I'm looking for without all the fluff, and plays nice with my remote control. So thanks for all the hard work!

If there was one thing on my Titan wish list, it would be the ability to have square Titan Tiles on the main screen. I'm guessing one could get a good 8 tiles on a row, which opens up lots of possibilities for individual add-ons or external apps, while still leaving space to see the background.

Thanks for a great skin, and being open to ideas!
Hi Marcelveldt!

When is the next update comming out for the Krypton Skin Titan I am currently Playing around with it and if i could code i would have a go at doing my own. Do you have any user guide on coding your own skins.

Anyhow I have a couple of surgestions.

1. Allow the use to actualy customise the design of the menu bar shrink the menu bar size down a little especialy when using it in the horizontal position.

2. It also possible to have a sub menu within a sub menu so you could do the following.

Select movies lable> opens up into another sub ment of the list of your movie addons and undear each addon another sub menu for creating what you want the use to click on example

sub menu 1 exodus>In theaters,Search. New movies

Also Could you create a new view that is like google Play movies you have the images of the films you click on one and then it opens up with poster art at the top with the information underneath
Hi Marcelveldt,

Here is a look that I think may be useful, let me know what you think or if its possible...

Using the windows 10 view, there is an option not to show the spotlight.
What happens then is the smaller widgets then populate the screen (I think there is 12 that show in 2 columns).
When this happens the right side of the screen is completely empty.
Is it possible to then have the spotlight shown there, on the right side of the screen?

It would need to be a completely new look because this area the spotlight would now go, would normally be populated with 12 more smaller widgets if you created a 'widget #2.
In fact there may be room to have more smaller widget columns (now two get populated when you have no spotlight).
You may be able to fit 3 or 4 columns of these smaller widgets, per master widget, and still have room for the spotlight on the right side.

Anyway let me know what you think
Thanks
Kurt
Would be Great if i could change in netflix view 2 the Widget aspect. Some addons do not have fanarts especially German Addons.
I want change some widgets to Poster view but want that widgets from Exodus stay with fanart view.

Sorry for my english Big Grin

Edit: here 2 pictures of my request/Problem http://imgur.com/a/4fjEL

On the first picture First row where stands "xstream" i want this row in Poster style
The Rest should be like the Second picture in netflix view
HI there I have been using the titan skin (Kodi Krypton) to customise my own build on krypton and would like to know if the following is possible.

1. Changing the menu bar to thumbnail icons and not to scroll
2. having more widget layout options
3 having more customisable views
4. more control of the changing of certain sizes.

Reason i ask is that i have just seen this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jRUzKdclD8 and would like to do something similar in Titan or is this possible to do in all builds.
hi guys I'm trying to mod the screen to look skylike,. but having an issue with now playing,. is it possible to add now playing window as a widget or over ride the current widget to show windowed now playing video
Hi!
Is it possible to add the Live TV EPG widget used in this mod http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267343 ?

edit: i mean this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2364018 widget
A couple of things I posted in the 3.7.x thread are more of suggestions so I'm moving them here.

1) I've always thought there was too much of a gradient in the Netflix view that cuts out bottom-left of the image. See this screenshot vs the actual fanart.

2) I'm not sure if this was intentional, but the gradient on the Netflix 2 homescreen (without the large thumbnail) cuts out a lot of the fanart on the left and right side.

3) It would be nice if the season and episode had an option to be displayed as 1x4 on the homescreen, instead of S1E4, mostly for consistency.

4) I'm not sure if this skin is actually responsible for looking up similar movies in the library from the info menu, but I figured I'd post it here anyways. I have a huge number of genres that I manually added to my .nfo files. It seems like similar movies are only based on one matching genre. But it would be better if they appeared based on the number of genres they have in common.

For example,
AVP ("Action Sci-Fi / Alien Sci-Fi / Blockbusters / Monsters / Scary / Sci-Fi / Violent")

would match up much better with
Alien ("Action Sci-Fi / Action Thrillers / Alien Sci-Fi / Blockbusters / Creature Features / Sci-Fi / Sci-Fi Horror")

than it would with, say,
Paul ("Alien Sci-Fi / Comedy / Late Night Comedies / Raunchy / United Kingdom / Witty")

But currently it seems like they are both randomly put in similar. I understand I'm probably the only one out there that would actually benefit from this, but it would make a huge difference.
(2017-02-07, 19:35)Tennyten Wrote: Any idea when updated audio flags will be available to incorporate DTS X & Atmos?

In the future it would be nice to incorporate the audio into the filter system.

I second this! From what I understand DTS: X can't be recognized in Kodi yet but Dolby Atmos can. I would love an icon for that!!
Music 
Sorry if this as been asked, only. Just spotted these new widget views. Any chance of a small poster details view for widgets? Landscape is greats but the normal poster detail settings I'm a bit big for my layout. Sorry for been a pain
Hi Marcelveldt,

Is it possible to have the widgets auto position themselves next to the menu (windows 10 look) when an item is selected?

For example, make several widgets (say 4 of them) using the box and large spotlight.
If for example I want to view widget #3 and its items, I need to click through all three of the widget #3's boxes, then click further into widget #4 so that widget #3 spotlight comes into view.
Then click one more time (back to the left) so you can now start viewing widget #3's box items.

I was trying to think of a way to navigate these better and maybe the idea that as soon as you click on any item in a widget (one of the 3 boxes rows), the widget auto places itself next to the slide out menu area to the left of the screen.
This would keep the spotlight focused on the screen at all times

Anyway let me know what you think or if its possible...
Thanks
Kurt
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4