• 108(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
How about this one? What if... If you have a widget that does not have any content such as "Episodes in Progress", because you don't have any episodes partially watched, then that widget does not get displayed. This would allow any widgets that are off the bottom of the screen to now be fully visible without having to have a big blank area on your screen for an empty "Episodes in Progress" and you wouldn't have to scroll down to see the widgets that are out of the viewing area.
Hi Marcel, is there any way to view the new Jarvis feature "events" which is under system in confluence? I'm using the stable and can't see it or add it as far as I can tell.
Hello Marcel!
I must say that Titan is awesome!! VERY clean and professional look all over!!
And configurations to last like forever =)

I Totally love the Netflix2 homepage and as it seems more skins are drawn to "everything at homepage" style this is at its best!
what would be a cool thing though would be some kind of a mix between vertikal and netflix2, eg netflix2 part of vertical views.

*Like vertikal menu hides.
*the nice Netflix2 fanart layout.
*that you can have different widgets for each menu item like in vertical all with the netflix2 layout.

See this more as wishes then requests Wink

Thank YOU for all the hard work!!!

//Richard
Hello Marcel!

As requested, here is a copy of my post (that was under the wrong thread):

Feature Request 1:

Currently, the settings for the home screen allow to either have *one* widget per home menu item (that than fills multiple rows) or *multiple* widgets per menu item (each being displayed in one row). Instead of having a global setting, is it possible to decide this for every menu item?

For example:
- For "TV Shows", I would like multiple rows of widgets (The first row/widget showing "Next Episodes", the second row/widget showing "Recently added episodes", for example)
- For "Live TV", I would like to have only one widget, showing all my TV Channels.

Because I selected "multiple widget rows" in order to display two widgets for TV Shows ("Next Episodes" and "Recently added episodes"), when I go to the LiveTV home menu item, the TV Channels widget only fills one single row, leaving lots of space empty:

It would be great to have the other channels fill that space.

So, for TVShows, I would love to be able to select having "multipe widget rows", while I would like to deselect it, and only have one widget for LiveTV (and for some other menu items, like Favorites, which currently also only fill one row with lots of space below).

Feature Request 2:

With the widgets details panel and widget panel backgrounds activated, there is an odd gap between the navigation and the widgets, and the logo vanishes:

Before selecting movie:

After selecting movie (logo gone, gap between panel and navigation):

a) Is it possible for the 2 part header (like logo + clock) to keep the left part of the header intact (here: the logo) when displaying widget details on the right part of the header?

b1) Is it possible for the widget details to only have a background in form of a box, like in this screenshot?:

(ideal solution, logo stays, info in box: )

b2) Or as an alternative, to at least fill the gap between the widget background and the navigation background?:

(alternative solution: logo stays, entire background filled without gap between widget and navigation: )

Thank for considering these changes, and for your great work on this skin (and currently also flix2kodi)!
Is there a way to have the current time displayed when the "i" key is pressed and the OSD pops up? Or if this feature request is not available can it be hacked in at a later date? It is available in the Unity skin. I have played with the general skin options settings in Titan but don't get no satisfaction to this issue.

Ascetically the Titan skin is the most pleasing visually to my tastes, but I would really like to have the time displayed along with the OSD while watching video. Using Jarvis 16 on an android box.

[Got it figured out. What was not obvious to me -- the time is there on the large OSD after all but it sits close to the end time and the finishes at time. Things look better and are clearer with the skinnier OSD.]

Doh!

the newsbeast
---
RT rocks on kodi. Question More!
is it possible to set the position for the OSD during playback? i would like it to place it on top of my screen so it doesn't overlap subtitles
Many thanks
Francesco
(2016-03-17, 16:15)ztoner Wrote: Hello Marcel!
I must say that Titan is awesome!! VERY clean and professional look all over!!
And configurations to last like forever =)

I Totally love the Netflix2 homepage and as it seems more skins are drawn to "everything at homepage" style this is at its best!
what would be a cool thing though would be some kind of a mix between vertikal and netflix2, eg netflix2 part of vertical views.

*Like vertikal menu hides.
*the nice Netflix2 fanart layout.
*that you can have different widgets for each menu item like in vertical all with the netflix2 layout.

See this more as wishes then requests Wink

Thank YOU for all the hard work!!!

//Richard

Just realized that you can do this with the tv & movie HUB !!

awesome!!
MB runtime like HH:MM in librory

MMM looks silly

up

ClearArt can be added? like Arctic: ZephyrSmile

Thank you

and
Why disappears logo)?
Hi. I don't have any new feature requests, but I've noticed things that should be working are not and thought I'd bring them to your attention here.

These are as of Titan 3.7.5 for v.17 Krypton understanding it is in beta.

(1) Audio and Video settings for the on screen display do not function at all.
(2) Codec info window is overlapped and unreadable.
(3) Movie Info window/actor picture/multi actor pictures/selecting any of the multi images results in black screen and hangs KODI.
(4) Editing artwork is limited to remote artwork only and local artwork is not accessible from any menu.
(5) Prefer Animated Posters (if available) has no affect and must be manually selected using another skin since local artwork is not accessible.

These bugs are not present using the default skin Estuary and all work as intended except #5 since there is no option as you have added in Titan.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Love Ttian, been using it for last 4 months. Only thing I would like to see added is a manual "refresh wigets" button/icon/script in the header or footer section" I apologize if this has been previously requested but I didn't notice that it was. Nod

Thanks again, love the work
Is there an option to open favorites in a full screen window instead of a mini window pop up?
@all , sorry I have been a bit busy last days. Thanks for all teh feedback and requests. I will answer them all next couple of days
Hello Marcel,

I like your Skin very much.
I'm still on v3.5.85 / Kodi v15. 2.
Bit I guess that isn't very important for my request.

Could it be possible to have moving pictures inside the artist slideshow during music playback?
I mean like animated music wall background?

I come from the BellFredo-Skin and there you have such a animated slideshow for artists.
It would be really cool.

Thanks and regards,
AEOne
Registered just to say I love the skin you have created.

But was wondering if there is a way to disable the text on thumbnails on movie files. ( see screenshot below )

I circled in red what I want to hide and just show the poster. Is there a way to do this? If not would like it added.

Those would be the tags if I am not mistaken.
Dion250

Did you check in the OPTIONS menu? Should be there a "Tag" button set it OFF
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4