• 136(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
Ability to move widgets on the list. Currently swapping the first and second is a chore.
Named colors for themes. I was editing xml to add my own color names, so that I could make something like 'mymenutext=6688AA' and then set several of the text colors to that color. Then I could change them all with one variable.

Basically this is a request for a color pallet editor. I have not found one.
Lightbulb 
Hello there and Bravo to Marcelveldt !

In show Information, is it possible to add country information?

(prehaps it's already possible but I didn't found how to).
A way to edit the notification panel color. Currently, it is grouped under the general panel color which can lead to undesirable results.
Great skin Big Grin

I have a couple of requests

I would like to move the order of displayed widgets up/down
eg. swap widget 1 & 2 means turning off or resetting the widgets

I would also like to be able to turn off the main menu panel & navigate using widgets only (using Netflix layout 2)

If possible a way to sort each widget independently
eg. widget 1 (video addon) sort by date
widget 2 (video addon) sort by random
widget 3 (video addon) sort by title

If possible to be able to adjust the refresh rate of widgets
eg. widget 1 (video addon) refresh after video played
widget 2 (video addon) refresh at start up (only)
widget 3 (video addon) refresh in 8hrs

Sorry for my bad explanations Smile

Thanks for the great skin
It would be useful if we can sort the widgets by random/date/etc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possibility to "lock all" (or some) settings depending on the "settings level" (basic/advanced/expert).

It should be smart to "prepare the skin" for a user, and avoid that an unexperienced standard user could mess up things without removing the settings entry from main menu.
(2017-05-22, 16:09)m.br1975 Wrote: Possibility to "lock all" (or some) settings depending on the "settings level" (basic/advanced/expert).

It should be smart to "prepare the skin" for a user, and avoid that an unexperienced standard user could mess up things without removing the settings entry from main menu.

I may be wrong but isn't this kiosk mode? Which is already available
Hello to all.

Someone could teach me how to:

Widget: Advanced Launcher
View: Banner / Large
Kripton 13.3
I would like to request showing the country flag next to the subtitle to be downloaded in the subtitle download window.

this is available in other skin but not TItan. Please include it
With the "Wide" view type... Can I get you to put the genres on there somewhere? Maybe beside the rating? Thanks much for your consideration; hopeful to see it. Smile
I have view type request. For music, could you add a "square" showcase/coverflow style view? This would be very useful for album library view. Thanks!
Love the skin.

Is it possible to change the 'View: Big List' so that when in the YouTube addon the video thumbnail is shown instead of the channel thumbnail?

Current view below.

I'm using 3.7.60.

Thanks

watch gallery
Hi Marcel,

I like to use the "Big List 2" for TV shows and episodes as I like the combination of poster and fanart thumbnail, but selecting "Slim List" option for this view doesn't show the watched/unwatched indicators, as they only show on the default which I find to look a bit busy for my liking. Would it be possible to enable the indicators on "Big List 2"s slim list as per the other 'list' views?

Thanks in advance
(2017-07-22, 10:49)sgm2011 Wrote: Love the skin.

Is it possible to change the 'View: Big List' so that when in the YouTube addon the video thumbnail is shown instead of the channel thumbnail?

Current view below.

I'm using 3.7.60.

Thanks

watch gallery

I'm another person who would like to see this change!
Thanks.
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4