Upgrading Android Box to Gotham
I purchased an IPTV 18 Smart TV Box (Revision 2.2, Ram 1GB, Storage 4GB) serial number c4:4e:ac:02:31:d6. It came pre-installed with Frodo and it boots right into XBMC. I don't know how to upgrade it to Gotham, can anyone help me? I'm not a programmer, nor do I have extensive XBMC knowledge. I have jailbroken my iPad and installed XBMC on it and on my iMac as well. Also, would I be better off installing the Android operating system onto the box and having it boot into Android, if so, how do I do that? Thank you in advance.
If your box isn't running Android then why are you asking these questions in the XBMC for Android subforum?

If it doesn't have Android installed then you will most likely need a total firmware update. You need to contact whoever you bought it from.
(2014-10-01, 02:28)Undrtakr Wrote: I purchased an IPTV 18 Smart TV Box (Revision 2.2, Ram 1GB, Storage 4GB) serial number c4:4e:ac:02:31:d6. It came pre-installed with Frodo and it boots right into XBMC. I don't know how to upgrade it to Gotham, can anyone help me? I'm not a programmer, nor do I have extensive XBMC knowledge. I have jailbroken my iPad and installed XBMC on it and on my iMac as well. Also, would I be better off installing the Android operating system onto the box and having it boot into Android, if so, how do I do that? Thank you in advance.
I have the same box I reflashed it to android got firmware from gbox sesrch google for firmwares im not beside my comp or id tell u which one .. the box isnt good hope u didnt get ripped off like I did
check this out here

or search gbox

http://cwaye.com/wordpress/?p=2033
Thank you londonshore, I appreciate the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrading Android Box to Gotham0