• 11(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
Will this work on an Android phone ....if it will anyone know how to install it
(2015-01-12, 09:40)dttvinh Wrote: if you have pithos installed, pandoki will use that one instead, which may be different from the internal version.
Good catch, hadn't thought of that. I suppose I could rename it 'pithos2' or something,

Thanks
Excited about this plug-in, thanks!

I've found that even though I have it set to "Save Liked Tracks", it is saving everything it plays. Am I missing something?

Windows 7, version 0.7.3, SMB share as saved folder (cache is default), Pandora One, global proxy policy (none), skin is Titan.
Hey again,

i tried to figure out why it randomly doesnt work to play my stations and most times it does. some minutes ago it went all fine but some days ago it didnt work at all (i havent changed any settings!)

if there is an error it seems like it's always the same. here is the log for it:

ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-7:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 760, in run
self.function(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.pandoki/resources/lib/pandoki/pandoki.py", line 396, in Fetch
self.Cache(song)
File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.pandoki/resources/lib/pandoki/pandoki.py", line 341, in Cache
strm = self.Proxy().open(song['url'], timeout = 10)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in open
response = meth(req, response)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 520, in http_response
'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 445, in error
return self._call_chain(*args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 379, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 528, in http_error_default
raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

hope any1 can see if that's only my problem or a plugin problem

My settings are:
- free account
- using proxy because i live in europe
- cache only

greets
baboo
(2015-01-16, 11:59)baboo Wrote: HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Got this once myself. I think we can catch it and re-login. I'll try to knock it out this weekend.
great and excellent add-on, kudos
Hey guys.

Cant login for some reason.

I am in the uk. I can access pandora.com with no problems.

But it always gives me a "Login Failed" when trying to use the add-on!!

Any suggestions??

Cheers
Have the latest nightly kodi and can't seem to see the keyboard so I can put in my login and password. Tried to update the xml file in the zip but get an error. Can someone help? Would love to get this to work as it sounds exactly what I was looking for. TY and appreciate the help.
I have a request that I hope isn't too much work to implement. I like to map functions to xbmc json functions so I can execute them via a browser or other automated methods. Would it be possible to allow the passing in of a station name via a parameter so that it would start playing when the addon starts? This way if I knew my station names I could map sort of an "auto start" function by doing something like the following:

Code:
{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": " Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid":"plugin.audio.pandoki","params":{"station":"Station Name"} } }, "id": 1 }

On your end you'd just have to look for that parameter on start up and play the station, if it exists. Might be similar to the play last station on start up code but I haven't looked at your addon close enough to see how complex this might be. Thanks for considering.
Edit: never mind, was a skin issue or something on my end.
I'm having a random issue where Pandoki just stops playing. It may just be an issue with Pandora? Not Sure? If I navigate back to the station list I can restart the music.
Very random. Sometimes I won't have a problem for days. Sometimes it happens every 2 or 3 hours.

Debug log

I did a little pocking around in the log. Don't pretend to understand most of it, but I can see that Pandoki exits at line 2953 and the session to pandora closes just after that. It looks like there was some problem handling an audio file, but this is just a guess on my part. I see a bunch of ffmpeg notices prior to Pandoki exiting.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
hello again,

I subscribed to Pandora one a few days ago, so I checked the suitable checkbox in the add-on settings and provided the login details, email and password, but I keep getting login error. does anybody encountered that ?
(2015-01-20, 06:28)flyerman22 Wrote: Have the latest nightly kodi and can't seem to see the keyboard
Probably a kodi nightly bug. Same happened with one of the earlier RCs. Try rebuilding the latest if you haven't already.

(2015-01-26, 00:36)robweber Wrote:
Code:
{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": " Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid":"plugin.audio.pandoki","params":{"station":"Station Name"} } }, "id": 1 }

You can do this if you execute like below using the station id. Not sure how that translates into JSON but I suspect you can just change "params"

Code:
plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/?play=1234
"params":{"play":"1234"}

Search kodi.log for "pandoki Play" and replace 1234 above with station id
Or use the full number from Pandora.com "Station details" url

Code:
example kodi.log:   NOTICE: plugin.audio.pandoki Play  OK 1234 'Some Station Radio'
example pandora:    http://www.pandora.com/station/1234567891233456789
(2015-01-14, 02:12)tenletters Wrote: even though I have it set to "Save Liked Tracks", it is saving everything it plays. Am I missing something?
Nope, turns out I forgot to write that code. Oops. Here ya go:

plugin.audio.pandoki-0.7.5.zip

Also renamed pithos to mypithos and maybe fixed HTTP 403: Forbidden
(2015-01-30, 00:32)gominoa Wrote: You can do this if you execute like below using the station id. Not sure how that translates into JSON but I suspect you can just change "params"

Code:
plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/?play=1234
"params":{"play":"1234"}

Great! That is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. The query params can usually be directly translated to json params from what I've done in the past. Thanks a lot.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8