• 30(current)
Eurosport Player
The error you posted shows that what you're trying to install is Python 2 ("The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied" - the 2 in 2.25.0 means it's looking for Python 2). That won't work for Matrix, as you're seeing.

So you need to find a Python 3 version of the addon for it to run under Matrix. If one doesn't exist, then either the author/current maintainer needs to update the addon to provide one, or someone would have to fork it to do so.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-08, 09:49)adetari Wrote: Hello Members,

On Tanix TX3 I have SlimBox (Android 9.0.0) OS, and Kodi 19.1 installed (from official Google Play Store).
I tried to install the latest EurosportOn from the ZIP file (https://github.com/sterd71/plugin.video.eurosporton), but Kodi says: 
"Failed to install Add-on from zip file"
"The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied"

Do you have any idea what can be the problem?
Thank you!

What's the filename of the zip you downloaded from GitHub? If it does not include k19 in it's title, it's the wrong one. Darren Hill is correct in what he's telling you.
There's a kodi19 branch in the repo here which may be what you need, rather than master.

It's not an add-on I personally use, so I can't confirm but give it a try (download via the code button on that page, as a zip file).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello, I'm sorry for the late reaction.
I tried again with the zip in the kodi19 repo. The install process went well. 
Thank you very much for your help. 

Now I can not see any data in the folders (eg. On TV, On demand etc).
Login session data is added successfully.
Where can I check the log file to see what went wrong? 

Thank you,
Attila
(2021-08-08, 17:09)DarrenHill Wrote: There's a kodi19 branch in the repo here which may be what you need, rather than master.

It's not an add-on I personally use, so I can't confirm but give it a try (download via the code button on that page, as a zip file).
Hello,
I have some problem with eurosport player Addon on LibreElec 10.0.
I have installed the Addon from a .Zip in this link:
https://github.com/sterd71/plugin.video....ree/kodi19

After, have obtained the 'st cookie from Firefox of PC and insert it in settings.xml of \Userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.eurosporton directory.
I added this line at the end of file:
    <setting id="eurosport-token" type="text" label="30004" default="ey... ...aFdL3NmbeUk"/setting>

It works, I can see Addon, line Video ON, but if I click I obtain this error:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmbcktte5ruo0y...8.png?dl=0

Sorry, but I couldn't find the location of text of error log, and I had to take a photo of the TV screen.

What is the problem?
Hello,

I modified this addon https://github.com/sterd71/plugin.video.eurosporton a little bit, because it showed only 100 items per day, and currently because of the australian open this is not enough.
I have no experience with python nor with addon develpopment ... therefore don't expect clean code ... it is a dirty hack.
I also removed these olympia entries, the not working 'on tv' entry, and moved the current date to the top of the list in 'on schedule':
Download modified files here: modified.zip
Hi, new to the forum. No update for this addon after eurosportplayer has become just eurosport? 
The androidtv/firetv app is a mess.
Many thanks to everyone answering!
(2023-09-22, 23:06)Robbetto_00 Wrote: Hi, new to the forum. No update for this addon after eurosportplayer has become just eurosport?
currently the addon works still fine because Eurosport changed only the name, not the steaming infrastructure behind
(2023-10-07, 20:12)leerbox Wrote:
(2023-09-22, 23:06)Robbetto_00 Wrote: Hi, new to the forum. No update for this addon after eurosportplayer has become just eurosport?
currently the addon works still fine because Eurosport changed only the name, not the steaming infrastructure behind

Then I'm not able to make it work on kodi 22. I installed the add-on, copied the st cookie code e pasted it in the settings file under "eurosport token" but it gives me an error when i click on "on tv", and nothing shows up in the other folders...
I had it work copying the st cookie directlt to the addon with an android app! Works fine! Smile
(2023-10-08, 21:10)Robbetto_00 Wrote: Then I'm not able to make it work on kodi 22 ...
Kodi 22? Never seen this in the wild actually.
I can say Kodi 20 and 21 can run the addon without problems after the name change. The "on tv" section was never working, as I can remember. I'm using the modified addon version, wodkab posted 5 posts above. This perfectly removes this chapter and leave "on schedule" and "on demand", but when these are empty, something goes wrong. Maybe the logfile knowns more?
Hello everyone,
Can someone confirm that the addon still works please? I am not able to install it on my LG OLED TV, that's why I want to try it on my Kodi BOX but I struggle with the autotication process and especially the part with finding cookies.
Thanks in advance and good day to you.
(2024-01-18, 13:52)b_ignatov Wrote: Can someone confirm that the addon still works please?
Yes, it is working for me without problems with CoreElec and Kodi 21 (nightly) on an Odroid C4.
For me it is some time ago (could be way more than a year), since I last extracted the authentication ID out of the cookie, but I can remember it worked fine with Chrome.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5