Best Kodi HTPC Box for under $300 - October 2014
Brick 
Since the permanently-pinned threads seem to get too bloated and end up being ignored, I think it would be helpful to have a thread like this every month (or season?), and maybe a separate one for certain price-points like $100, $200, $300. If this is already a thing then I will show myself out.

I'll kick it off with sub-$300 since I'm looking for something in that range myself Wink

No restrictions on OS, etc... just best all-around setup. I'm assuming people have very different storage needs, so just info on the box should do!
are you going to maintain a list with pros and cons of the best most famous boxes of the season or just let people mention boxes already discussed in here with their own kind of support thread (not all have it)?

A better idea is to have a list of pros and cons of each and then add a link to their dedicated thread. That list should contain and quote all the reasonable "problems" that may affect user experience like n2820 cpu limitations, bugs, whatever you name it AND what each specific box can't do, for example: no HD audio support, no 4k, etc. The kind of important details a user should know and that ususally get lost in dozens of pages.

If you read carefully alot of people are opening new threads asking the same damn thing describing the features that his future new box must have.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
People are free to make new pages on the wiki (wiki) for this. That way it never has to be outdated, since anyone can update the pages.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Kodi HTPC Box for under $300 - October 20141