Bug Virtual keyboard not working on AEON MQ5
I'm running AEON MQ5 on Helix from my Windows 7. I'm trying to configure some settings in AEON MQ5 but somehow when the virtual keyboard comes up I can't see either the letters or numbers. Even if I try to write something, nothing comes up on screen.

Does anyone have the same issue? How can I solve this?

Thanks
Skin Aeon MQ5 work only in gotham, don´t use in helix, don´t have support yet.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi,
i am new using xmbc, i bought an amazon firetv and sideloaded Kodi and switched the theme asap to AEON MQ5. I think ive made a lucky decision, its a perfect combination.

Coming back to the topic, i also cant access the Keyboard, but the rest of the theme works fine, so i could just wait for AEON to be update the Kodi support and than the keyboard will work again right? Will i loose my AEON settings when doing so? I hope not. Thats my only worry. I've already starting to redecorate the main menue, AEON really let you coustomize everThing.

Can some one answer me that question?

Thax Sasch

btw why you dont switch the theme for text inputs to confluence the standard theme , make your inputs and then switch back to AEON?
Thanks guys! How can I go back to Gotham without loosing my settings?
You probably should ask in the Aeon MQ forum. I think it is possible to back up most of the skin settings to file and then restore, but have never done this. Also last I read next MQ (MQ6) was targeted (at least beta) for around Christmas time this year.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Virtual keyboard not working on AEON MQ50