Win [APP] Amazon FireTV Utility App v0.67
Changelog v0.51

Added - Push OBB folder to /SDCard/Android/OBB/ (Place the OBB folder you wish to push in "C:\FTV\apps\OBB_Folder\")
Bug - Fixed 5th connected device name incorrectly reporting 4th device name
Thanks, small donation sent. How can we disable updates of fire tv stick? I only see the option to disable updates on rooted fire tv box. Now that Amazon is aware of what people are doing with Kodi, Im sure a nice Firmware Kill Update is coming soon...
(2015-05-24, 18:56)drivebricker Wrote: Forgive my ignorance but for the life of me I cant figure out how to make a complete backup of my Kodi install to send to another fire stick. All I see is backup ext usb and sd card, where can I do a complete backup and then do a complete restore to another stick?

Edit - Nevermind, I figured it out, I am doing them individually. I guess I am familiar with adbfire and was looking for a 1 click option.

Great program btw. Thanks

Can you share how to make a complete backup of my Kodi install to send to another fire stick?

EDIT: ok, got it to backup but cant restore. Im currently zipping the file to push and try to install from zip.
(2015-06-25, 20:52)Choppacity Wrote: Can you share how to make a complete backup of my Kodi install to send to another fire stick?

EDIT: ok, got it to backup but cant restore. Im currently zipping the file to push and try to install from zip.

Under the Backup and Restore section choose SD card (even though there isnt an SD card in there) then just click Backup your Data

When you hook the new stick up, go through the setup, fast forward the irritating video, enable developer options and unknown sources, install any fire tv updates pending. Connect to stick with the fire tv utility app then click Restore your Data. Install Llama, switch ikono tv icon to Kodi, click install kodi custom splashscreen if u want and you're good to go.
Question 
I have been using this App with no problems up until now.

I just sideloaded an apk, then I attempted to push a (rather large) obb folder to the obb directory. After the push was complete, I was not able to find the obb folder on the AFTS, It is not in "/SDCard/Android/OBB/". However, it has to have been pushed somewhere because the available free space was reduced by the corresponding size of the folder in question. I need to get this space back.

I am using ES File Explorer and I have "show hidden files" turned on. Is it possible the file wasn't completely pushed and is in a temp folder somewhere? I have manually browsed using ES File Explorer with no luck. I have also used the search function in ESFE to no avail.

Any ideas?
I have used version .40 , .51 and now .53, I can't seem to get Llama to install in version .53 (using Button). Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
Great work, this app is amazing.
Keep Fire TV from updating.
from: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-block-sof...-tv-stick/

If your router is capable of blocking access to specific domains, set it to block the following 3 domains:
amzdigitaldownloads.edgesuite.net
softwareupdates.amazon.com
updates.amazon.com

If your router is capable of blocking URL strings, set it to block: montoya-ota

All Fire TV Stick software update files start with montoya-ota (Fire TV update files start with bueller-ota), so blocking all URLs containing that string will ensure updates are blocked even if Amazon changes the download domains listed above.
I'm trying to restore a backup and getting "can't find filename in arguments" this happens with restore or backup.

NVM fixed. Needed to select kodi under select your kodi flavor in case anyone gets this.
Hi,
I'm trying to push a zip file to my FireTv Stick. I'm new to the AFTV app but have sideloaded Kodi with no problems and also backedup and restored to it.
I've been through reading but haven't found anything on how to access the zip files pushed to the fire stick. I have selected the OBB_Folder
but can't seem to find them on the stick. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong and how to push files.
Thanks
Sorry if I am not with it. But wondering if this is possible. I have a Kodi build which I put on all my android devices. I just invested in Fire Stick and looking for way to install my build. I normally just copy the folder org.xbmc.kodi folder onto the new device so I get a full copy of my skin etc. Can I use this software to copy it over? Thanks
Does anyone else notice Ikono TV is no longer available in the app store? How do we add a Kodi shortcut now? I have done over 50 TV sticks, and now ikono is gone. Is there any other program we can use to add a kodi shortcut to the home screen?
(2015-11-18, 18:10)drivebricker Wrote: Does anyone else notice Ikono TV is no longer available in the app store? How do we add a Kodi shortcut now? I have done over 50 TV sticks, and now ikono is gone. Is there any other program we can use to add a kodi shortcut to the home screen?

Hi mate
I just checked and Its fine,, still there I just searched Ikonatv
Thats odd, it still doesnt show for me in the app store, even with different accounts

**Update** I just talked with the developer of this app (after making a small donation) and he says the latest update removed ikono tv from the app store. He is currently searching for a workaround.

I also suggest donating to him for his hard work, some of us are making money from these sticks using this app.
Changelog v0.58

Updated - FireStarter v3.2.1
Bugfix - Identified a bug with backup for data Kodi Data on extUSB
Updated - Switched Backup Download link to Main Link due to issues with Google hosting
Updated - Changelog Link points to XDA-Developer forum
Updated - When moving Kodi Data it will auto closed app if open before moving data
Is there a way to delete files (such as zip files) from the Download directory? I've tried using ES File Explorer but on a FireTv Stick, it's very cumbersome to use. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APP] Amazon FireTV Utility App v0.671