5.1.5 Default view
I am setting the view to Showcase in one of my video add on programs, and it keeps defaulting back to the LowList view. Is there any way to make it stay permanently? I never had this issue with older versions.
(2014-10-06, 04:39)lennie paz Wrote: I am setting the view to Showcase in one of my video add on programs, and it keeps defaulting back to the LowList view. Is there any way to make it stay permanently? I never had this issue with older versions.

I believe this is a pre-set in the video add-on, not the skin. I have encountered this several times.
(2014-10-06, 05:52)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 04:39)lennie paz Wrote: I am setting the view to Showcase in one of my video add on programs, and it keeps defaulting back to the LowList view. Is there any way to make it stay permanently? I never had this issue with older versions.

I believe this is a pre-set in the video add-on, not the skin. I have encountered this several times.

So you are saying there should be a setting in the add-on, for the default view? I'm not seeing one, if that's what you mean. I think this is a problem with Gotham 13.2, because the view I chose in previous versions, would stay as the default.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
5.1.5 Default view0