Deleting Videos Selectively
Hello,

I have a library of over 4000 videos and I like to delete them from my playlist/HD selectively as I view them without using the OSD menu.
I am running windows 7 and use both my android phone as a remote and a Logitec keyboard.

The code would need to:

1. store the current file path.
2. execute next to play the next video
3. delete the video in the stored file path.

I would be very appreciative and would even donate to a developer that can provide an functionality.

Send me a PM.
This sounds like a pretty easy service addon which could do that...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-10-07, 10:13)Memphiz Wrote: This sounds like a pretty easy service addon which could do that...

service add-on? does that mean it could already exist? if not, who could develop it?
If it already exists you could look here:

http://addons.xbmc.org/category/services/

If not you need to find someone to do it. (maybe some one jumps by here ... or in the addons forum.)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-10-08, 16:18)Memphiz Wrote: If it already exists you could look here:

If not you need to find someone to do it. (maybe some one jumps by here ... or in the addons forum.)

so I found an add-on, XMBC File Cleaner that looks promising. It allows you to base file deletion on rating, the issue is that music videos don't have Rating tag info, do they? If I create .nfo files with a rating tag will it be imported to xbmc? If that did work, how does one change the rating as the video is playing?
(2014-10-09, 17:33)music_lover Wrote:

so I found an add-on, XMBC File Cleaner that looks promising. It allows you to base file deletion on rating, the issue is that music videos don't have Rating tag info, do they? If I create .nfo files with a rating tag will it be imported to xbmc? If that did work, how does one change the rating as the video is playing?

well, I answered my own question. I created nfo's for a few MV's and imported them to XBMC. No rating that I could see showed up.
(2014-10-10, 16:23)music_lover Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 17:33)music_lover Wrote:

well, I answered my own question. I created nfo's for a few MV's and imported them to XBMC. No rating that I could see showed up.

Help! Does anyone do know an addon to selectively delete MV's? Please see original post for my scenario. I can't believe someone hasn't wanted to do this before.
(2014-10-10, 16:45)music_lover Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 16:23)music_lover Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 17:33)music_lover Wrote: so I found an add-on, XMBC File Cleaner that looks promising. It allows you to base file deletion on rating, the issue is that music videos don't have Rating tag info, do they? If I create .nfo files with a rating tag will it be imported to xbmc? If that did work, how does one change the rating as the video is playing?

Help! Does anyone do know an addon to selectively delete MV's? Please see original post for my scenario. I can't believe someone hasn't wanted to do this before.

Hey folks, if some enterprising developer can build this, I would surely compensate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleting Videos Selectively0