Android Complie Kodi on Android with release
as title's meaning, I have searching a lot but still cant' find the result. I want to compile "Kodi 14 alpha 2" with release (not debug). So what do I have to do now? I have followed the tutorial but I just get a debug one. (xbmc.log keep showing DEBUG).
Thanks. Smile
tried --disable-debug to configure?
(2014-10-07, 09:56)wsnipex Wrote: tried --disable-debug to configure?

I'm sorry for bump.
I added --disable-debug to configure but problem still exist.

My configure:

PHP Code:
# cd $HOME/Build-Android/xbmc-android/tools/depends
# ./bootstrap
# ./configure --with-tarballs=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/xbmc-tarballs --host=arm-linux-androideabi --with-sdk-path=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/android-sdk-linux --with-ndk=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/android-ndk-r9 --with-toolchain=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/android-toolchain-arm/android-14 --prefix=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/xbmc-depends[b] --disable-debug[/b] 

I tried versions: xbmc 13.2, 14.0 alpha 2, 14.0 beta 3.
Thanks!
you have to pass this to kodi's configure, not depends.

alternative: export Configuration=Release ./configure --with-tarballs=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/xbmc......
alternative 2: in tools/depends/target/xbmc: make release
(2014-11-22, 12:20)wsnipex Wrote: you have to pass this to kodi's configure, not depends.

alternative: export Configuration=Release ./configure --with-tarballs=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/xbmc......
alternative 2: in tools/depends/target/xbmc: make release

I'm sorry, but I dont understand to your guide.
Quote:alternative: export Configuration=Release ./configure --with-tarballs=$HOME/Build-Android/opt/xbmc......
What is this mean? Thanks Huh
I compile with xbmc 13.2
Do you solve this problem? if you solve it ,reply me,Thanks .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Complie Kodi on Android with release0